Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: chiefs to re-locate

Default chiefs to re-locate

Do you guys think its possible the Chiefs might re-locate?
    If they do I think they would either go to Toronto Canada...or los Angeles..
    the Toronto Chiefs..lol
    :character00112:

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    What kind of money??? I know that we have built 2 new stadiums in Az. and been taxed for both. Never even noticed a difference! It was like a quarter sales tax.
    Just stating that is why it didn't happen. The citizens of KC don't want to foot that kind of bill for something that won't mean crap until 2015. Carl is on record as saying he would never use it during a regular season OR playoff game. Granted Carl won't be in charge much longer but this is one thing I completely agree with him on.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Just stating that is why it didn't happen. The citizens of KC don't want to foot that kind of bill for something that won't mean crap until 2015. Carl is on record as saying he would never use it during a regular season OR playoff game. Granted Carl won't be in charge much longer but this is one thing I completely agree with him on.

Also I think that the logistics of building something that rolls from one stadium to another is a whole other thing entirely. I can't imagine the kinds of difficulties that might involve, but I'm no engineer.

Smile

What you do is go the least expensive route, you build a track at each end of the stadium, with a long rolled up tarp attaches to rollers on each end of the track, push a button and the tarp rolls over the stadium, and when the game is over, push another button and the tarp rolls back. You pay for it by adding a ten dollar charge to each ticket, and using the left over money to pay LJ. Problem solved with no tax money. (grin)

Hee, Hee, I'm sure glad I thought of that, Hee hee!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    What you do is go the least expensive route, you build a track at each end of the stadium, with a long rolled up tarp attaches to rollers on each end of the track, push a button and the tarp rolls over the stadium, and when the game is over, push another button and the tarp rolls back. You pay for it by adding a ten dollar charge to each ticket, and using the left over money to pay LJ. Problem solved with no tax money. (grin)

There you have it. :p

Smile

Hee, Hee, I sure am glad I thought of that, I think that there is some old tarp in the storage room that we don't use anymore, Wow! Big Bucks Savings!!

:character0065: Errrr! is he for REAL!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345