Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jamaal Charles is the future of the chiefs anyways

Default Jamaal Charles is the future of the chiefs anyways

goodbye LJ

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    How can we hand him the ball 26 times (that is how many carries he averaged a game in 2006) a game if we go three and out and play from behind?
    We did do that a bunch but I think giving him the ball more would have been more productive than what we got out of any of the QB's that we started. Horrible TO ratio.

How can we hand him the ball 26 times (that is how many carries he averaged a game in 2006) a game if we go three and out and play from behind?
    We couldn't hand him the ball 26 times, even if we do have a lead. Jamal Charles is a 10-12 touch back, not even a 10-12 carry back. His entire career, he will be the lighting to somebodies thunder. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but before he can even do that he will have to learn to hold onto the ball. At this point in his career, he couldn't wipe LJ's A$$, much less replace him. Like I said, maybe that all changes, I hope it does cause JC is exciting.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    We couldn't hand him the ball 26 times, even if we do have a lead. Jamal Charles is a 10-12 touch back, not even a 10-12 carry back. His entire career, he will be the lighting to somebodies thunder. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but before he can even do that he will have to learn to hold onto the ball. At this point in his career, he couldn't wipe LJ's A$$, much less replace him. Like I said, maybe that all changes, I hope it does cause JC is exciting.
    A pile of manure could accomplish what LJ has the past two seasons. With the obvious exception of abusing women.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    A pile of manure could accomplish what LJ has the past two seasons. With the obvious exception of abusing women.
    I am wondering how you would have faired? Hmmm? Not comparing you to manure or anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I am wondering how you would have faired? Hmmm? Not comparing you to manure or anything!
    Very nice.

But I would have done about as well as the current pile, known as LJ.

Very nice.

But I would have done about as well as the current pile, known as LJ.
    Wanna bet on that too? I WILL do the research for this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Wanna bet on that too? I WILL do the research for this one!!
    Too? So we are go on the other?

If you can get me a starting HB job with The Chiefs in '08, then it's on!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I was talking about LJ. I know that Charles is not a premiere back, but do not underestimate him. The Chiefs barely used him this season. To the Chiefs, he is a Jerious Norwood. But Charles is still exciting to watch, just like Norwood. Charles could have 12 carries and be a good back.

Have you noticed a trend the past two seasons? Keep thinking about it. Have you figured it out yet? BINGO! You got it! Everybody has sucked the past two years. Good DB's have had to cover for too long, linebackers have been overpowered by lineman that were supposed to be taken by our D-lineman, no running back has been able to do anything because of our awful O-line, every Quarterback before Tyler has completly failed and even he had a rough time, and last but not least, our Head Coach who took 4 out of his first 6 teams to the playoffs has won 6 games. Does that mean that they all suck? No it means that when your team is this bad, especially your lines, you cannot do anything with any other position. if your mad bacause LJ spit in some loud mouth b!tches face, than fine, but I dont wanna hear how LJ sucks. You seen what he did with a good line. Herms first year when he broke the Carries record, shortened his career and ran for nearly 1800 yards (which you show no respect for and that disgusts me), the O-line was terrible. Kyle Turley, John Welbourn, Chris Bober, gimme a break. It has only gotten worse since then. By the way LJ ran for almost 900 yards and missed 4 games this year. Throw in games that he received under 12 carries and youve got a pretty good argument that LJ "is the man". I know you hate everybody, but you have to be realistic at one point also. JC wants to be LJ when he grows up.

I was talking about LJ. I know that Charles is not a premiere back, but do not underestimate him. The Chiefs barely used him this season. To the Chiefs, he is a Jerious Norwood. But Charles is still exciting to watch, just like Norwood. Charles could have 12 carries and be a good back.
    100% agree and good comparison

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast