Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Everybody Loves Herm, Except for You

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Everybody Loves Herm, Except for You

Brandon Spano- Chiefscrowd.com“You” being the typical Chiefs fan of course. You have every reason and right to not want Herm any longer. He has a collection of losses that has never been attained within a two year span as a Chiefs head coach. His defense gave up more points in one game than any other Chiefs defense has ever been able to do. Then, when you thought it was as bad as it could get, the impossible happened! Your beloved Chiefs starting losing often, in the only place that you knew they wouldn’t…. Arrowhead Stadium. 7 home losses in one year, just another one of the embarrassing records Herm Edwards has under his name. Longest losing streak in Chiefs History, most points yielded

More...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Brandon Spano- Chiefscrowd.com“You” being the typical Chiefs fan of course. You have every reason and right to not want Herm any longer. He has a collection of losses that has never been attained within a two year span as a Chiefs head coach. His defense gave up more points in one game than any other Chiefs defense has ever been able to do. Then, when you thought it was as bad as it could get, the impossible happened! Your beloved Chiefs starting losing often, in the only place that you knew they wouldn’t…. Arrowhead Stadium. 7 home losses in one year, just another one of the embarrassing records Herm Edwards has under his name. Longest losing streak in Chiefs History, most points yielded

More...

Are you forgeting the trent green and prior era?? we put up 30 pts and give up 31?? Our defense hasnt been crap since the thomas days and before. Gailey shouldnt be the defensive coordinator, but meerly a linebacker coach. its the same thing for Nebraska football they have opened up the offence but the defense has wilted. I don't know if you follow nebraska football, but it seems as though the chiefs football is very reflective of the huskers.

I lost confidence in Herm the first year when they backed into the playoffs. He almost acted like he had better things to do. Said he didn't even know they made it until someone texted him that night. Hard to argue, he didn't prep for the game, didn't pick up a first down, against one of the worst rushing D's that year until late 3rd qtr.
    Then opened the next year against Chicago by saying, "They're good. If we can stay close through 3, maybe we can find a way to win in the 4th". Wow, what confidence he instills into his players.

Then proceeds to break every Chief low record, and this year crushes the NFL all time pass rush lack of sack record. What exactly has he brought to us in 3 years? Oh I know, I'll wait 2 years, then call it a rebuilding year so we won't be expected to win.

GOT TO GO! It was a failed experimant. they tried, they failed. Live up to it and move on.

Default get rid of herm

It is time to find a new coach. This team will have the same results next year if herm stays. Doesn't anybody wonder why teams get veterans on their team? Maybe it is so they can be competitive? If they had let King Carl go last year we would probably still have Jarred Allen on the team. I am really hoping they do something during this off season. Well that is my 2 cents worth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12