Thread: Cowher Turns Down Jets Job

Default Cowher Turns Down Jets Job

Just heard on ESPN that Cowher just turned down an interview for the Jets HC job because he wants to bring in his own personnel man.

This is a good sign for all you Cowher lovers out there.

Actually there are plans that the Jets and Cower are still going to meet for an interview. JUST saw it on ESPN as I was reading your post. :)

fingers crossed.

This kind of ticks me off. I know hes (probly) not gonna coach any time soon.

But you could at least give the Chiefs the time of day like you did the Jets. But no, lets just forget the fact the you have roots here and we helped your coaching career grow.

But then again, I guess there has to be an opening. *hint* hint* Clarck Hunt.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 12-30-2008 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    This kind of ticks me off. I know hes (probly) not gonna coach any time soon.

But you could at least give the Chiefs the time of day like you did the Jets. But no, lets just forget the fact the you have roots here and we helped your coaching career grow.

But then again, I guess there has to be an opening. *hint* hint* Clarck Hunt.
    My hope is that there are talks happening, behind the scenes and on the down-low so as to not tip off Edwards that he is going to be let go. Honestly, I think it is more of a case that Edwards will be back next year and that is why there is no move on Cowher.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    My hope is that there are talks happening, behind the scenes and on the down-low so as to not tip off Edwards that he is going to be let go. Honestly, I think it is more of a case that Edwards will be back next year and that is why there is no move on Cowher.
    Again, Clark can't win a battle for Cowher's services. You have the playoff-ready Jets and a team with a good young nucleus like the Browns (a franchise and city he's familiar with) versus the Chiefs. Even if we topped his best offer, we probably aren't getting him.

Edwards is good as gone. Clark doesn't want to fire Edwards and admit the past three years were a failure. He'll hire a new GM and let him do it. It will look better to the fans and the players.

I have a hunch if Cowher comes back to coach, its for the Jets.

I kinda hope he doesnt come I kinda want to start with someone fresh much like the dolphins or falcons,

how about stop frikin saying crap without a link to a actual interview or something!!!!!!