Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i bet you people agree

Hybrid View

Default i bet you people agree

i was just thinking back to the 1997 season when they decided to put elvis grbac back in when gannon was winning for us. I just started thinking that we would have won the superbowl that year had they stuck with gannon. Just made this loss even more frustrating today when i really thought about it..grr

That is so friggin' frustrating dude!!!

Why the heck was that decision made???
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

cause carl peterson was at the helm..

Red face

Ahh, but so was Marty.........And he is said to be having a meeting this week with Clark...

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Ahh, but so was Marty.........And he is said to be having a meeting this week with Clark...
    That is just a rumor and if it be true. The Chiefs are in bad shape. Marty is a coach. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was only nine when that happened and I still remember my dad trying to explain that to me.

He didn't have an answer.

I'm sad that we won't get to see our Chiefs play again for awhile, but I don't feel like yelling at them right now.

Who wants a beer?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

yeah but i hope marty becomes the new gm if they can't get pioli from the pats who i am hoping they get....marty might not have won the big one yet but he sure got us to the playoffs for 6 years in a row and it was fun winning even if we did choke in the playoffs....i still want cowher here so bad...

So was the Bill Parcells, Marty can be a chief of football operations.

Well, Cowher bowed out today. Our best bet is to get rid of the herminator next year, unless we can pick up Broncos' old coach Shanahan this year. We just need new blood. Its also looking like we are probably going to draft out a DE or a QB. I'd like to have Andre Smith here if we could grab him. It would be great to have him here on our o-line and a decent quarterback too. Its unlikely, but we might end up with a decent quarterback at least. It all depends on what St Louis does. There are a few free agents after this year too worth picking up. With LJ gone, we'll have plenty of cap room to pick up a couple decent players.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast