Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: i still like thigpen as our starter for the future

Default i still like thigpen as our starter for the future

he did pretty good for just getting thrown into the situation he got thrown into...after are 2 starting qb's that both suck go down he came in and did a great job i think...he did make some stupid throw's but he is young and he will get better as time progresses...some of you will disagree with me but i support thigpen in 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    he did pretty good for just getting thrown into the situation he got thrown into...after are 2 starting qb's that both suck go down he came in and did a great job i think...he did make some stupid throw's but he is young and he will get better as time progresses...some of you will disagree with me but i support thigpen in 2009!
    I think our new GM sticks with Thigpen as the starter for 2009. He may draft a QB of the future, but assuming we hire someone pretty savvy, they aren't going to get a rookie QB killed around a rebuilding OL.

I think our new GM drafts LT with the first pick, not a QB.

Thigpen next year to start. NO MORE HUARD....PLEASE!!!! He is old and washed up. He needs to be let go.
    "The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer."
    -John Madden

I hope our QBs going into next year are Thigpen, Gray, and a draft pick/veteran not named Huard or Croyle.

Gray looked amazing in his 1 drive of the season :)

I like Thigpen/Huard/Croyle.

I will say that Thigpen doesn't look like a real NFL QB though.

He just doesn't seem to stand rightt, move right, nor throw right. But he has been successful, and that is what matters most.

IMO, the starting job should be his, to lose.

They have to draft a QB whether it is a "QB of the future type" ie..Stafford or Bradford or a back up of some sort later in the draft.

They have cheeseheads in Green Bay, cornheads in Nebraska, Jimmy Buffett fans are called parrotheads, Grateful Dead fans are deadheads, from now anyone that's in love with Tyler I'm calling Pinheads.

croyle ****ing sucks point blank and anyone who likes croyle should be shot...the guy sucks ***... and anyone who likes him i'm gonna be calling a pinhead from now on...i still stick with thigpen.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I believe that Tyler Thigpen, is a playmaker, and a leader, so he should be the starting QB going into the next season. Bring in competition, but it should be his job to lose.
    Absolutely.

Damon Huard and Brodie Croyle need to meet the door, with a firm kick guiding them. I don't believe either of them are the future of this team.

Quote Originally Posted by RatherDashing View Post
    Damon Huard and Brodie Croyle need to meet the door, with a firm kick guiding them. I don't believe either of them are the future of this team.
    Don't worry, both of them are not likely to return, unless the Chiefs re-sign Croyle as a backup. Huard will probably be a free agent or maybe he finally understands that he should retire.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast