Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: i still like thigpen as our starter for the future

Default i still like thigpen as our starter for the future

he did pretty good for just getting thrown into the situation he got thrown into...after are 2 starting qb's that both suck go down he came in and did a great job i think...he did make some stupid throw's but he is young and he will get better as time progresses...some of you will disagree with me but i support thigpen in 2009!

I support Thigpen for next season. See what he can do. Give him a chance to prove himself. I think a training camp and preseason of him as the starter will do him some good.

I support Thigpen as well I mean hell he has only been playing QB since college and was RB in High School so he is still fairly new to the position he earned another shot in my mind.

Agreed, give him a chance.. Im not so sure about the spread though.. Not balanced enough..

Thigpen 4TW!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

i'm onboard for another year with thigpen for sure. He did make some unwise throws but he's a rookie for the most part. And our QB coach and Head Coach might be the worst in the history of the NFL especially with game management! Get Some new coaches in here beef up the right side of the line just abit add one more offensive weapon with SURE hands and we i think offense is taken care of for sure.

For YEARS i was so sick of seeing QB's run on us and now it's finally nice to have a QB that can run damn good and i dig it alot. It's just another weapon!

Tyler has done more for us this year than anyone else!!!

Give him a O line and he is the future of any team!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

He should be good enough to give us at least another year so that we don't have to draft a blue chip QB with the 3rd pick. If we take a QB, I'd rather take him in the teens or twenties somewhere, if not the thirties. The risk of a QB panning out isn't worth the money we'd have to cough up for him.

I think I'm agreeing with you TC when I say draft O line.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I think I'm agreeing with you TC when I say draft O line.
    I haven't committed to that yet. It's late december. We're still 5 months from draft day... ugh almost half a year. that's depressing. We don't have a clear direction with the front office or have attempted to discuss free agents yet. It just seems that on Dec. 29th, the surest thing would be to draft a LT. I don't like that pick AT ALL, but I really am worried about drafting anything else at the third pick. But I need to see the combine and stuff. I think Curry would help the team the most.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast