Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 1st Round Pick - QB?

Default 1st Round Pick - QB?

I was watching ESPN this morning and according to one of their analysts, the Chiefs will draft Matt Stafford. I saw on a website that Sam Bradford will be selected by the Chiefs. Is it really another quarterback that we need the most right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Does that mean free beer and season tickets for upstanding ChiefsCrowd members? (and me, too?) after you sign for the big cash??
    I will add it to the contract!

TS for GM.
    SHUT IT

Post Making peace not war

I do agree.

I wouldn't complain about getting crabtree, but I do feel we need the help on defense more.

If there isn't a top Def. player worth a #3 pick, then I wouldn't complain about getting crabtree (look at Arizona with Boldin, and Fitzgerald)

I think your starting to open my eyes. Veteran leadership on the D would be nice, and I agree anyone we choose will be an exciting pick, and will more than likely step in right away.

So here we go, I hope its a good pick!

I believe in taking the best player on the board, period. Hopefully it's a position we desperately need and the guy can step in right away. If the best player available isn't what you need then trade down or something. Just don't over-pay for sub-par talent as a band-aid.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

With Pioli on board you can bet the Chiefs 1st rounder won't be a QB. That's a good thing because the Chiefs have more pressing areas of concern namely the o-line.

Quote Originally Posted by RedZones View Post
    I do agree.

I wouldn't complain about getting crabtree, but I do feel we need the help on defense more.

If there isn't a top Def. player worth a #3 pick, then I wouldn't complain about getting crabtree (look at Arizona with Boldin, and Fitzgerald)

I think your starting to open my eyes. Veteran leadership on the D would be nice, and I agree anyone we choose will be an exciting pick, and will more than likely step in right away.

So here we go, I hope its a good pick!
    Word. That's what I've been saying. Gald to hear there are others who thnk like me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789