Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: question

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    454

    Default question

    can u put urls in your sigs?
    :character00112:

  2. #21
    Sweets Guest

    Default

    I didn't think it would work, and as you can see...it didn't, the site is stopping anything that's larger then 3.9kb from being uploaded..oh well

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    30,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    I didn't think it would work, and as you can see...it didn't, the site is stopping anything that's larger then 3.9kb from being uploaded..oh well

    Don't quite understand why mine works. Let me try one more thing.

  4. #23
    Sweets Guest

    Default

    I have another question, why is it in the sports book, there are some of us that voted for Huard and he's at 5/2 odds, yet chiefster's odd are set at 10/1 for Huard and on Croyle someone other then admin voted for Croyle and his odds are set at 5/2 instead of 10/1???

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    30,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    I have another question, why is it in the sports book, there are some of us that voted for Huard and he's at 5/2 odds, yet chiefster's odd are set at 10/1 for Huard and on Croyle someone other then admin voted for Croyle and his odds are set at 5/2 instead of 10/1???
    I have no idea; I really don't. I set the same odds for everyone; Heck I even missed up my own bet I meant to put ArrowCash down on Croyle. I guess I could abandon the it and try again; it is only my second attempt at it - I deleted my first one because I screwed it up and now I guess I've done the same thing with my second attempt.

  6. #25
    Sweets Guest

    Default

    Yeah, you put the names reversed on the betting from the poll and I also bet 2 times on the wrong player...something is amiss

    Give everyone their money back and redo the bet and see if that fixes it.

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Yeah, you put the names reversed on the betting from the poll and I also bet 2 times on the wrong player...something is amiss

    Give everyone their money back and redo the bet and see if that fixes it.
    I have updated the file size to allow for your pic. You should now be able to sue that sig. I tried updating it in your profile. After your next post, you should see it. If not, go into your profile and add it. Let me know if you have any problems.

    Regarding the QB sportsbook issue, I'm not sure what happened. It looks like we should abandon that event and start a new one.


  8. #27
    Sweets Guest

    Default

    Thanx admin.......so all the monies for that event will be put back into our accounts??

  9. #28
    Sweets Guest

    Default

    Well now I have even less money then I did before you return all the money I bet with?????

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21,190

    Default

    Looks like your sig is working properly now. Sorry for the delay.

    And yes, all monies that were wagered on the original Qb event have been returned. I have also setup a new event that should be fixed. Feel free to wager on that one.


  11. #30
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21,190

    Default

    It updated my totals. Send me a PM with details please.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •