Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: question

Default question

can u put urls in your sigs?
    :character00112:

Sweets Guest

Remote file is too large<~~~~this is what I'm getting and this is my sig pic.

so obviously its not too large...lol

this is what I want to put up

Sweets Guest

Remote file is too large<~~~~this is what I'm getting and this is my sig pic.

so obviously its not too large...lol

this is what I want to put up

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    I have a question about sig pic sizes, it says 600 X 200 or 3.9Kb, well Chiefster your sig pic is 34,319 bytes and mine is like 28,000 bytes but you have it set for 3.9??? no one will ever get a 600 X 200 that low in bytes and my sig is like 300 X 100..what's the problem?
    Well, the problem there is that you have to have a heyer triple helix mega thread to be able to upload a 600xb pixel media hyper frame into a format that is available in a centurion OP rerouter with coaxial copper plated signature plates. Then you have the problem of being able to hack the mainframe under a backdoor encrypted firewall with norton uncle virus. so 28 000 bytes when is is set for a 3.9 results in a backword worm that brings you right back to where you started. The Chiefs kick ***!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Well, the problem there is that you have to have a heyer triple helix mega thread to be able to upload a 600xb pixel media hyper frame into a format that is available in a centurion OP rerouter with coaxial copper plated signature plates. Then you have the problem of being able to hack the mainframe under a backdoor encrypted firewall with norton uncle virus. so 28 000 bytes when is is set for a 3.9 results in a backword worm that brings you right back to where you started. The Chiefs kick ***!!
    AWESOME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post

LOL!! Funny stuff!

So were you able to get this fixed Sweets?

Sweets Guest

No admin, it won't take anything over 3.9kb which is like only 3,000bytes which is impossible, Chiefster is like 34.0 kb which is 29.0 over the site rules...

Ok Sweets, time for a dumb question. Did you copy and paste the sig link directly into the text box located in the "Edit Signature" link in your CP?

Sweets Guest

No..I tried to do it from my computer and from imageshack.us, none of which worked, but as I said it the kbs are set at 3.9 then mine would work but 3.9 is way low..damn I tried different sizes and every one of my files it's telling me it too large.

Ok Sweets, try copying and pasting the imageshack link directly into the text box as shown:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast