Thread: From Whitlock

Default From Whitlock

4. Two bottom-feeders squared off in Cincy when the Bengals took on the Chiefs. Of course you remember the column I wrote last year about the Brothers Johnson — Larry and Chad — and how they were undermining the Brothers Coaches — Marvin and Herm.

It doesn't pay to build your team around professional assclowns. It works great at the circus. But it will cost you your job in the NFL.
    Well, it sounds like Marvin Lewis might survive in Cincinnati. Carson Palmer missed most of the season, giving Marvin an out. Herm Edwards isn't so lucky. He was blessed with a season-ending injury to Brodie Croyle and the Chiefs still finished 2-14.
    To his credit, Edwards was never a Larry Johnson fan. He tried to prevent the Chiefs from giving Johnson a big contract. Fired-general manager Carl Peterson ignored the warning. Whatever, the Brothers Johnson will likely be spreading locker-room cancers to new cities next season.

wow, what the heck was that?

He's got a point though.

He talked about it on monday when he filled in for Jim Rome... It was funny to listen to and most of what he was talking about was good and bad character guys and he kept bringing up LJ. He's a pretty funny guy and tells it like it is....

I reserve the right to comment or not on this ****. mostly because I may want to,or not!

I want to go on the record that I approve of the term "assclown" to describe both Chad Ocho-Sinko Johnson and Larry Waaa Waaa Johnson.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I wish would choke on a donut and die.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

yeah the man has a good point!