Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: LJ says he's done in KC..

Default LJ says he's done in KC..

LARRY JOHNSON
    Talk about your future with this organization …
    “Hopefully, my future is not with this organization. It’s not (the Chiefs’) fault. Half of it is mine. Half of it is my off-the-field situation and other things that occurred.

“On the football field, my role definitely diminished when I came back (from injury). I felt like I wasn’t getting as many carries as I could have handled. I felt like I could have helped as much as I could have, but they shifted their powers to other players on the team. I feel as though my time is up in this city and this program.”

There is going to be a general manager change and possibly a coaching change. Do those changes affect your attitude?
    “No. It has everything to do with the environment. The city is tired of me, and the organization and I have run our course together. It’s time to move on for me. There could be 100 changes. It’s time for me to go.”

Are you going to ask for a trade?
    “No. (The Chiefs) pretty much wrote that in the sand these last few weeks.”

How do you feel like you fit in to the Chiefs’ spread offense?
    “I don’t. I have never been a six- or seven-carry per game back and expect 200-yard rushing games. It’s never been my style. I wish it could be. It’s not me. I wear down defenses and get yards when the offense really pounds the rushing plays.”

Source: Click

Personally im totally fine with this, he's not the right guy anymore..

Quick question.. What about all the money they threw at him? How much will be lost by trading or cutting him?

Too bad for us he ruined his trade value for the Chiefs these last two seasons. We're stuck with this guy. He means more to the Chiefs than we could get in a trade for him.

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Personally im totally fine with this, he's not the right guy anymore..

Quick question.. What about all the money they threw at him? How much will be lost by trading or cutting him?
    He won't be cut. The cap hit would be around 15 million. That's not gonna happen. The only thing the Chiefs could do, other than keeping him, is to trade him for well-below market value.

...this is all good news...

....is an aging Ray Lewis below market value in a trade? Prolly not eh? ....but I wouldnt mind trading LJ for Ray and while we are at lets sign his buddy Suggs (FA) while we are at it. That should help our LB core out a bit.

THANK YOU, LORD!
    Hopefully, the next time I scream "JOHNSON, YOU'RE A PU$$Y!", it'll be when he's playing for the BRONCOS
    that's right... i'm callin' it.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...this is all good news...

....is an aging Ray Lewis below market value in a trade? Prolly not eh? ....but I wouldnt mind trading LJ for Ray and while we are at lets sign his buddy Suggs (FA) while we are at it. That should help our LB core out a bit.
    Ray Lewis will be a free agent. If the Chiefs want him, all they have to do is sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Ray Lewis will be a free agent. If the Chiefs want him, all they have to do is sign him.
    Maybe he'll come here and shoot LJ.
    SHUT IT

That's fine...take your ****ty attitude and your non team player attitude and don't let the door hit ya in the a$$!

everyone will regret lj leaving the chiefs. u will see..hopefully the person we get for him is very good

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast