Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pioli can go suck a lemon!

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Pioli can go suck a lemon!

I bet the Chiefs sign Pioli because every time I want them not to do something they do it. I used to always say when Dick Vermil lost that at least he isn't Herm Edwards. It's like they could read my mind. And that's not the only time they've done that. Now we have a gutless coward named Scott Pioli who cheated to win 3 superbowls and who will probably bring his spy cameras here to cheat with this team. I'd rather have Carl Peterson back than some cowardly cheater like Pioli. Pioli, Billechek, Brady and every one of those New England sissys needs to stay out of KC. I'll take losing over cheating any day. If Clark Hunt is so stupid he keeps Herm and signs Pioli we'll turn into the next Detriot Lions.

I hope he wasn't but he always seemed to be on the front lines defending NE when they got caught. And personally, I don't care if he knew about it or not, when he found out he should have returned his tainted SB rings and quit his job in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    I hope he wasn't but he always seemed to be on the front lines defending NE when they got caught. And personally, I don't care if he knew about it or not, when he found out he should have returned his tainted SB rings and quit his job in NE.
    No offense, but that is pretty foolish. A personnel guy who had nothing to do with a scandal should have quit and renounced his team because someone else on the team violated the rules.

I guess pretty much every person on every SB team should return their rings, as every team has tacitly allowed their players to use steroids as long as they don't get caught.

Look, its OK to hate the Pats. But you should probably get some legitimate reasons for hating Pioli. You sound childish right now in your complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    . You sound childish right now in your complaints.

I guess integrity does not mean a thing to anyone in the NFL or to any of the fans.

I guess integrity does not mean a thing to anyone in the NFL or to any of the fans.
    The Broncos cheated against us in the 97 playoffs, which they eventually went on to win the superbowl. I really don't care anymore, I just want to win.

Also, I highly doubt that someone that's the VP of Player Personnel would have any input in something that involves cheating.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

If you would explain yourself maybe some of us would agree with you.

Do not question our integrity, just improve your criticism of why the Chiefs should not go after Scott Pioli?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12