Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Pioli can go suck a lemon!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)
    Posts
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Pioli can go suck a lemon!


    0 Not allowed!
    I bet the Chiefs sign Pioli because every time I want them not to do something they do it. I used to always say when Dick Vermil lost that at least he isn't Herm Edwards. It's like they could read my mind. And that's not the only time they've done that. Now we have a gutless coward named Scott Pioli who cheated to win 3 superbowls and who will probably bring his spy cameras here to cheat with this team. I'd rather have Carl Peterson back than some cowardly cheater like Pioli. Pioli, Billechek, Brady and every one of those New England sissys needs to stay out of KC. I'll take losing over cheating any day. If Clark Hunt is so stupid he keeps Herm and signs Pioli we'll turn into the next Detriot Lions.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    I bet the Chiefs sign Pioli because every time I want them not to do something they do it. I used to always say when Dick Vermil lost that at least he isn't Herm Edwards. It's like they could read my mind. And that's not the only time they've done that. Now we have a gutless coward named Scott Pioli who cheated to win 3 superbowls and who will probably bring his spy cameras here to cheat with this team. I'd rather have Carl Peterson back than some cowardly cheater like Pioli. Pioli, Billechek, Brady and every one of those New England sissys needs to stay out of KC. I'll take losing over cheating any day. If Clark Hunt is so stupid he keeps Herm and signs Pioli we'll turn into the next Detriot Lions.
    How did Pioli cheat to win 3 superbowls?

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    1,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i think new england is one of the best team when it comes to evaluating players. Everytime they have an injury they have someone to step in. i would love to have someone from new england to come to KC. The only question is was Pioli the one behind all the evaluations. i dont belive that you get much from video taping anyways. The players still have to make the plays. it might help some but it doenst help you beat a block or make a tackle.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I doubt this happens.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't care if he gets Steven Speilberg to shoot the damn video, as long as we start winning again.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJohnson View Post
    I don't care if he gets Steven Speilberg to shoot the damn video, as long as we start winning again.
    +1

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    559
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    I bet the Chiefs sign Pioli because every time I want them not to do something they do it.
    ...riiiiiiiiight, because it's all about you?

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)
    Posts
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Spygate. Cheater, Cheater, Cheater. No cheaters. It's hard to build through the draft like Hunt wants if you lose all your draft picks because you cheated.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)
    Posts
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...riiiiiiiiight, because it's all about you?
    I never said that. I'm just sick of the front office being stupid. Your just mad because you want cowardly cheaters to cheat there way to winning. Cheat! And by the way, I don't know what a noob is but I'd rather be one than cheater like Pioli or a cheater lover like the people who want Pioli even though they know he cheated.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Spygate. Cheater, Cheater, Cheater. No cheaters. It's hard to build through the draft like Hunt wants if you lose all your draft picks because you cheated.
    Why, do you think, was Pioli involved in the Spygate affair? Exactly how does a personnel guy factor into that at all?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •