Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pioli can go suck a lemon!

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default Pioli can go suck a lemon!

I bet the Chiefs sign Pioli because every time I want them not to do something they do it. I used to always say when Dick Vermil lost that at least he isn't Herm Edwards. It's like they could read my mind. And that's not the only time they've done that. Now we have a gutless coward named Scott Pioli who cheated to win 3 superbowls and who will probably bring his spy cameras here to cheat with this team. I'd rather have Carl Peterson back than some cowardly cheater like Pioli. Pioli, Billechek, Brady and every one of those New England sissys needs to stay out of KC. I'll take losing over cheating any day. If Clark Hunt is so stupid he keeps Herm and signs Pioli we'll turn into the next Detriot Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    I bet the Chiefs sign Pioli because every time I want them not to do something they do it. I used to always say when Dick Vermil lost that at least he isn't Herm Edwards. It's like they could read my mind. And that's not the only time they've done that. Now we have a gutless coward named Scott Pioli who cheated to win 3 superbowls and who will probably bring his spy cameras here to cheat with this team. I'd rather have Carl Peterson back than some cowardly cheater like Pioli. Pioli, Billechek, Brady and every one of those New England sissys needs to stay out of KC. I'll take losing over cheating any day. If Clark Hunt is so stupid he keeps Herm and signs Pioli we'll turn into the next Detriot Lions.
    How did Pioli cheat to win 3 superbowls?

i think new england is one of the best team when it comes to evaluating players. Everytime they have an injury they have someone to step in. i would love to have someone from new england to come to KC. The only question is was Pioli the one behind all the evaluations. i dont belive that you get much from video taping anyways. The players still have to make the plays. it might help some but it doenst help you beat a block or make a tackle.

I doubt this happens.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I don't care if he gets Steven Speilberg to shoot the damn video, as long as we start winning again.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohnson View Post
    I don't care if he gets Steven Speilberg to shoot the damn video, as long as we start winning again.
    +1

I bet the Chiefs sign Pioli because every time I want them not to do something they do it.
    ...riiiiiiiiight, because it's all about you?

Spygate. Cheater, Cheater, Cheater. No cheaters. It's hard to build through the draft like Hunt wants if you lose all your draft picks because you cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...riiiiiiiiight, because it's all about you?
    I never said that. I'm just sick of the front office being stupid. Your just mad because you want cowardly cheaters to cheat there way to winning. Cheat! And by the way, I don't know what a noob is but I'd rather be one than cheater like Pioli or a cheater lover like the people who want Pioli even though they know he cheated.

Spygate. Cheater, Cheater, Cheater. No cheaters. It's hard to build through the draft like Hunt wants if you lose all your draft picks because you cheated.
    Why, do you think, was Pioli involved in the Spygate affair? Exactly how does a personnel guy factor into that at all?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast