Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i just got this news from a website bout herm edwards is gone after 3 days

Default i just got this news from a website bout herm edwards is gone after 3 days

Herm Edwards Fired, Marty Offered Pres Spot
    Our sources at Arrowhead Stadium are saying that Head Coach Herman Edwards is out. We are being told to expect a news confrence within the next 48-72 hours to announce this decision. Confirmation is being worked on from a second source currently.

Also being told to us is that former Head Coach, Marty Schottenheimer has been offered the top position with the Chiefs. He has yet to accept or decline this offer.

More information to come as it comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    You can fire the coach before hiring a new GM. We just won't see who the new head coach is before the new GM is hired.
    Obviously, but I remember reading that Clark Hunt stated that he would let the new GM make that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Obviously, but I remember reading that Clark Hunt stated that he would let the new GM make that decision.
    And Clark Hunt said he would have the final say. If Hunt wants to fire him now, it may give more GMs the desire to come here because they will be able to bring their own staff and coaching.

And Clark Hunt said he would have the final say. If Hunt wants to fire him now, it may give more GMs the desire to come here because they will be able to bring their own staff and coaching.
    They could do that anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    They could do that anyhow.
    Then does it matter if Herm is fired before the new GM is hired then?

God please NO!!!!!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Then does it matter if Herm is fired before the new GM is hired then?
    Yes, if the current GM decides they don't want to let him go.

coach i know you seen the last chiefs game...please don't tell me that this couldn't have changed clark's mind...when they showed carl perterson up in the glass things they sit in i saw clark hunt next to him with his hand on his face in digust....i really think herm is gone for good! im just hoping it's right

I still think Herm will remain.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Maybe Marty is getting the GM job, not the coaching position. We'll have to see.

I don't know how much credit this source has but Herm has to be on very thin ice. I doubt a new GM will want a head coach who just lost 23 out of the last 25 games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast