Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i just got this news from a website bout herm edwards is gone after 3 days

Default i just got this news from a website bout herm edwards is gone after 3 days

Herm Edwards Fired, Marty Offered Pres Spot
    Our sources at Arrowhead Stadium are saying that Head Coach Herman Edwards is out. We are being told to expect a news confrence within the next 48-72 hours to announce this decision. Confirmation is being worked on from a second source currently.

Also being told to us is that former Head Coach, Marty Schottenheimer has been offered the top position with the Chiefs. He has yet to accept or decline this offer.

More information to come as it comes in.

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

I don't believe this. It's just to good to be true. I was against Herm while he was with the Jets and there is no way that something this great could ever happen to the Chiefs.

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

When was this posted? How long do I have to wait?

Interesting. I would love to see it from a more credible source.

exited if herm is gone but the thought of marty coming back is not to flattering

i don't know if it's legit or not. I just browsed on the net and found it. Anyways i did call my moms boyfriends who's a diehard chiefs fan like me. Only problem is he likes edwards and said he seen on the news that they were gonna wait like 3 days to make a decision or whatever....so i don't know what's up...and he said marty isn't aloud back in kc or something like that..hell if i know but we shall see.

It's all speculation right now. I would be very surprised if a coaching change was made prior to us announcing the new GM.

Let all the Bs begin. I wish people would stop startig rumours teasing us and stuff.....I don't care about who get's the GM position as i am about getting chin in there!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It's all speculation right now. I would be very surprised if a coaching change was made prior to us announcing the new GM.
    You can fire the coach before hiring a new GM. We just won't see who the new head coach is before the new GM is hired.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast