Thread: The Tuna

Default The Tuna

The Tuna in Miami can opt out of his contract if the team was sold, looks like it's gonna happen, or the owner is giving up 95 percent of the ownershiop to some real estate developer. What are the chances Clark interviews with Bill Parcells? I know clark said he wants to go young with the GM, but I thinks his record speaks for itslef.

Number 2, Mangini gets fired after going 23-25 over 3 years, Herm is 15-33 over 3 years and still has his job. RIDICULUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have a better shot at getting Belichek and Peyton Manning in a trade for LJ before we get Parcells.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think we have a better shot at getting Belichek and Peyton Manning in a trade for LJ before we get Parcells.
    Well, there could be an earthquake at the Pro Bowl. That would even-out the value of that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, there could be an earthquake at the Pro Bowl. That would even-out the value of that trade.
    Every last one of us thought that Carl would be here through the 2009 season and look....