Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cowher a very good possiblity !

Default Cowher a very good possiblity !

I have actually heard that Cowher is a very good possibility and that is thanks to Marty being used as a consultant to clark and getting clark and Cower together for talks . Although he might come in as GM and Head coach and bring in his own guy to be in charge of Player Personnel . Sounded like marty will possibly end up with the Jets . Cowher was asked by the Browns but declined because he had no interest in cleveland. He said he did have interst in coaching in the 09 season if the money and power given to him was right !

The timing just doesn't make sense. That's all I'm saying. Something drastic has happened if this is true. Either Hunt realized he actually DOESN'T support what Herm has done the past 3 years over the last week or the Chiefs have hired a GM. Or, maybe Herm gave the owner an ultimatum regarding Kuharich. But, I don't see that happening.

So, ultimately, something HUGE has happened this week that we just don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I can tell you right now, that you or anybody else, do not have any idea about Herm's status. Herms fate will be revealed after the GM signing. If someone knew, everybody would know and I would have dug it up long before you even conceived your thread.
    LMFAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'd like to trust you, but I don't know you, first of all. lol

Second, the biggest problem I have with this story is the simple fact that its being leaked with only ONE confirmed meeting with a GM candidate... and he was only interviewing for the President's role. Hunt has repeatedly said that he's been supportive of Herm Edwards. He also said the new GM would have a say in the retention of Edwards. So, either we already have a GM that nobody knows about who was able to convince Hunt to fire Herm TODAY, or Mr. Hunt did a complete 180 on what he said and decided to fire Herm TODAY and not wait for the new GM.

This just seems like a very flimsy story that hasn't been confirmed. So, excuse me for not jumping out the window with you on this one.
    But do you see Herm being fired as a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I can tell you right now, that you or anybody else, do not have any idea about Herm's status. Herms fate will be revealed after the GM signing. If someone knew, everybody would know and I would have dug it up long before you even conceived your thread.

yes i forgot and you just happen to know then huh? oh btw since you think you know everythings i'll just let you know that i have a relative who works at arrowhead...so put that in your pipe and smoke it jackass...you don't know wtf your talking about!

and if you would have dug it up way before i started that thread then you would have been the one starting the thread about herm edwards being fired now wouldn't you? But you wasn't the one..i was!

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    But do you see Herm being fired as a possibility?
    Its definitely a possibility. I just think the timing is weird. Something about all this sounds weird to me. Like I said, something BIG would have had to happen for it to go down like this. Either we don't know about the new GM or Hunt is going to have to explain why he decided to do one thing while he said he'd do something completely opposite.

Default Watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    your an idiot...read my thread about edwards..he's gone..fired.. he won't be back next year
    Infraction and PM sent. No personal attacks.

and for anyone saying that's it not a legit source...the site i got it from is a forum for people that live in kansas city missouri...they talk about all kinds of things in the kc missouri area including the chiefs...so why you say this isn't a legit source i'm not understanding...do you not think people in kc work at arrowhead or not? i'm just curious?
    This site is a forum that talks exclusively about the Chiefs. Of the 2000 members we have, several live in KC and have ties to the organization. If I were to post a thread on this forum saying that Herm has been fired, would that make it fact? No, just like the forum thread that you quoted. He may very well get fired, but it will have nothing to do with 2nd hand information posted on a forum by someone who doesn't work for the Chiefs organization or isn't named Clark Hunt.

so put that in your pipe and smoke it jackass...you don't know wtf your talking about!
    Again, personal attacks aren't allowed. PM sent. Everyone abides by the rules here. If you don't like the rules here, then visit another site where they allow that crap. Here is a list:
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php...d=14&Itemid=23

Almost all of us want Herm fired. We are just waiting for a credible source to report it. Credible sources would include Clark Hunt, or a major news site such as ESPN or NFL.com.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Its definitely a possibility. I just think the timing is weird. Something about all this sounds weird to me. Like I said, something BIG would have had to happen for it to go down like this. Either we don't know about the new GM or Hunt is going to have to explain why he decided to do one thing while he said he'd do something completely opposite.
    But do people always do like they say? What I am trying to get at is that Hunt has been very conservative in everything he has said. Almost politically correct. I think if he actually thinks Herm is a bad coach, he would not say it out loud because this is his first big move as the owner. He wants it to look like he is doing the smart move/the right move. Therefore, if it was me, I would gather others to agree with me, then say that we came to a conclusion that Herm should be fired.

As far as timing, he may be waiting until he has all the pieces into place. That way no one wonders what will happen, but look like Hunt is on top of things.

Of course, this is just speculation because I am not Clark Hunt or know what he is doing.

I wouldn't mind Cowher in the least.

your an idiot...read my thread about edwards..he's gone..fired.. he won't be back next year
    yes i forgot and you just happen to know then huh? oh btw since you think you know everythings i'll just let you know that i have a relative who works at arrowhead...so put that in your pipe and smoke it jackass...you don't know wtf your talking about!
    Smells like tims.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast