Thread: Breaking News Per Espn @ Noon Today

Default Breaking News Per Espn @ Noon Today

Bill C. has agreed to a meeting with the Jets, tho a time and date has not been set yet, word is they are willing to give Bill whatever he wants and do whatever it takes to bring him to New York. He can have full control if thats what he wants....... Clark needs to step up and fast....

not good.

we will never get the Cin..THAT IS A FACT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. THE CHIEFS ARE WAY TOO SLOW DOING ANYTHING AND THAT IS WHY WE WONT GET ANY GOOD FA'S EITHER.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    we will never get the Cin..THAT IS A FACT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. THE CHIEFS ARE WAY TOO SLOW DOING ANYTHING AND THAT IS WHY WE WONT GET ANY GOOD FA'S EITHER.
    Then why is he your avatar? Maybe u should start hating a different team. I mean, you don't even know who you are mad at right now. Sure last week it woulda been CP but now we don't have a GM to blame it on. I guess it is all Clarks fault now?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Then why is he your avatar? Maybe u should start hating a different team. I mean, you don't even know who you are mad at right now. Sure last week it woulda been CP but now we don't have a GM to blame it on. I guess it is all Clarks fault now?

This is a very good point. Who knows what is really happening right now. I'm sure phone calls are being made and people are talking as we speak. We'll all just have to wait and see...

Latest news just heard on ESPN via Michael Smith is that the Chiefs are still talking to Schotts about a Parcells type roll and that if that were to happen he would look to bring in Cam Cameron as a head coach and a Billy Ray someone as a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Latest news just heard on ESPN via Michael Smith is that the Chiefs are still talking to Schotts about a Parcells type roll and that if that were to happen he would look to bring in Cam Cameron as a head coach and a Billy Ray someone as a GM.

I had heard that he shot that down already. I personally don't want him back in any capacity nor do I want Cam Cameron as a head coach. All these rumors are going to keep me up at night :(
    "matriculate the ball up the field, boys,"

Quote Originally Posted by I H8 Every Team But KC View Post
    I had heard that he shot that down already. I personally don't want him back in any capacity nor do I want Cam Cameron as a head coach. All these rumors are going to keep me up at night :(
    Schottenheimer may not be new blood, but he is a proven winner. Why would you not want that to come to KC? He may not win playoffs but he could definitely turn this team around and get us there. Plus, he is bound to win the playoffs eventually. Right?

As far as Cam Cameron, I do not know if I should take that serious.