Hello fellow fans. I could also say it Konichiwa, Aloha, and Hafa Adai after my deployment where we stopped in Japan, Hawaii, and Guam.

About me: 17 years in the Navy, 3 to retirement. Currently on my fourth Submarine, the USS Ohio. I've been stationed in Seattle (Bangor), Pearl Harbor, Charleston, and Saratoga Springs NY. While in NY, I met my wife, we were married in April. Fiji is great if you have the time and $$, that was where we honeymooned. The Wife and I have a gorgeous Bernese Mountain Dog named Quetzal, whose coolest trick is to Purr (growl), along with whispering (soft bark).

Luckily for me the deployment that I just finished started at the *** end of August, and didn't end till Dec 22. So I Missed the ENTIRE season. It made it easier to pull in and look at their record, then to sit there and suffer thru the games. On a submarine, you don't get TV!

I always wondered why we grabbed Herm Edwards. He's not a Head Coach. His record with the Jets was due to what he inherited. Hopefully, the owners start to figure out that there are guys who just can't do the head coaching job. Others that fit in this group: Wade Phillips and Norv Turner. I was hoping that San Dog's choice of Turner might be beneficial for us. We see how that turned out.

My vote is to get Bill Cowher as our next coach. Since the Hunt family has always tried to keep it in the family, we should bring him back. I think I could also handle having Marty as the GM. I think Bill would feel more comfortable in KC than Cleveland due to history with the Steelers.