Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Falcon QB Michael Vick Indicted

Sweets Guest

Default Falcon QB Michael Vick Indicted

The Falcons quarterback, Michael Vick, has been indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with dogfighting. Michael Vick was indicted for conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and to sponsor a dog in animal fighting venture in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District in Richmond, Va. Three others, Purnell Peace, Quanis Phillips and Tony Taylor, also were indicted by the grand jury on the same charges.
    Source: ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Why isn't everyone on the bandwagon again screaming for him to be banned like Pacman Jones, ridiculous...Vick should get a harder sentence from Goodell then Pacman did. Hey Commish, you paying attention???
    Because it is not time to sentence Vick yet. He is innocent until proven guilty. Pac man was involved in about a dozen police investigations. He was told to stay out of trouble and he didn't.:guns6: For Vick this is a first time issue and as I said before he is innocent until proven guilty. I agree 100% that when it is time to dole out the punishment (if he is found guilty) he should get at least a season. But that is the least of his problems because if he is found guily he lookin at 6 years in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Why isn't everyone on the bandwagon again screaming for him to be banned like Pacman Jones, ridiculous...Vick should get a harder sentence from Goodell then Pacman did. Hey Commish, you paying attention???
    While I agree with the screaming for him to be banned, I'm not sure i agree with a harsher punishment.

Pacman was involved in more than a handful of investigations and I believe atleast one of them involved a murder If I remember correctly.(??) While I totally agree that Vick should have his balls burned off with a blow torch and pemanently attached to his chin, the life of a person is more important than an animal. I don't believe I read anything about Jones being the trigger man, but I thought I read something about him instructing someone to "blast that muthaf****r"! Anyone else remember reading this? I think it was in the strip joint in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    While I agree with the screaming for him to be banned, I'm not sure i agree with a harsher punishment.

Pacman was involved in more than a handful of investigations and I believe atleast one of them involved a murder If I remember correctly.(??) While I totally agree that Vick should have his balls burned off with a blow torch and pemanently attached to his chin, the life of a person is more important than an animal. I don't believe I read anything about Jones being the trigger man, but I thought I read something about him instructing someone to "blast that muthaf****r"! Anyone else remember reading this? I think it was in the strip joint in Vegas.
    OUCH!!!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post

It sounds like something I remember hearing. Yet, I don't have a link, at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Because it is not time to sentence Vick yet. He is innocent until proven guilty. Pac man was involved in about a dozen police investigations. He was told to stay out of trouble and he didn't.:guns6: For Vick this is a first time issue and as I said before he is innocent until proven guilty. I agree 100% that when it is time to dole out the punishment (if he is found guilty) he should get at least a season. But that is the least of his problems because if he is found guily he lookin at 6 years in jail.

I thought of that too, but it's just so much fun being apart of an internet lynch mob.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123