Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donks Fire Shanahan

Default Donks Fire Shanahan

I cant belive the fired him! He better not be the chiefs next head coach!!!

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    We hate Herm because he sucks.
    I never liked him. Even when he was stinking less with NYJ. And if the unthinkable happens and he starts winning (and Ryan Leaf returns and becomes NFL MVP and the Lions go 16-0 next season and pigs fly) I still would be against him because he's a nasty person.
    :character0029:

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    I never liked him. Even when he was stinking less with NYJ. And if the unthinkable happens and he starts winning (and Ryan Leaf returns and becomes NFL MVP and the Lions go 16-0 next season and pigs fly) I still would be against him because he's a nasty person.
    :character0029:

Herm is not a nasty person.

He's too damn nice.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    You must be hanging out with Tamaric Vanover in the crack shacks. Shanahan is one of the winningest coaches of all time. He had too much on his plate, he was Carl Peterson, plus the head coach. You get this guy in a position as a coach only and watch what happens. This guy will win another Super Bowl, lets hope its for us. Im gonna go out on a limb and say that if Shanny isnt our next coach, Ill be dissapointed, period!
    No crack for me! You guys are right if hes just gonna be a coach but i think he would want the same kinda pull he had in denver! WE DONT NEED THAT!!

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

He's too damn nice.
    He's real nice to the other team no question. Still, there is no excuse for his "so what, we lost. That's called life, get over it." (Not an exact quote) rant. How dare he talk to the fans who put the money in his pocket that way. I assume that is not how he always is since most of the time he acts grown up but he should at least apologize for mouthing of to the fans that way. After all, it is his fault we lost so if anyone was to be mouthing he shouldn't be mouthing us we should be mouthing him.

Feel free to bash away at Herm.

I have no problem with that.

I just don't think he's a nasty person, just a friggin' idiot.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

He's too damn nice.
    It's OKAAAAAAAAAYYY!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Shanahan's one of the best coaches in the NFL.

I can't believe some of the stuff you guys are saying. There might not be a better gametime coach in the league. I'd love to have him coach in KC.
    Agreed, we have all this love outpouring for Cowher, but I always thought that Shanahan and Cowher had very similar coaching styles, and they both were very good at it.

Tell you what, you never have heard the kind of BS from the Donkey's players like you are from the Chiefs players right now. Shanahan keeps his guys in line.

He also works very well with young quarterbacks. Look at what he has done with Cutler. So many people wanted that kid benched in his first year. I would consider Shanahan in a heartbeat and would thank my lucky stars to have him.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Agreed, we have all this love outpouring for Cowher, but I always thought that Shanahan and Cowher had very similar coaching styles, and they both were very good at it.

Tell you what, you never have heard the kind of BS from the Donkey's players like you are from the Chiefs players right now. Shanahan keeps his guys in line.

He also works very well with young quarterbacks. Look at what he has done with Cutler. So many people wanted that kid benched in his first year. I would consider Shanahan in a heartbeat and would thank my lucky stars to have him.
    I agree. He is a proven winner. A lot more than can be said of Herm. If he showed interest in the Chiefs, then I think the Chiefs should take him up in the offer. Of course, I'm talking like Cowher would say he is not coming here.

I'd like to go on record as being opposed to Shannahan.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'd like to go on record as being opposed to Shannahan.
    Haha, you would. It's why I like having you around.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast