Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donks Fire Shanahan

Default Donks Fire Shanahan

I cant belive the fired him! He better not be the chiefs next head coach!!!

Why not? He would be 100 times better than the guy we have now!!!!!! I can't stand the guy but I would take him over what we have in a second!!!!!!

Id love to see Shanahan over here!!

Hes a winner with a zero tolerance for poor performance!!

I bet Al Davis will be all over him tho too due to the Donks thrashing them over and over. But Shans not dumb enuf to go over there.

Even as a donk, I admired his coaching.

NO WAY. Hate that guy. His only success came from Elway, and we got no Elway's on our roster. His ego is twice the size as his talent. What's he done since Elway left??????? NOTHING. And it would be more of the same here.

I hear the Oakland job is open . . .

He wont come here we have a coach..lmao..and he would never ever go to oakland with that POS owner! GUARANTEED!!!!!!

I say browns or jets are good possabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Id love to see Shanahan over here!!

Hes a winner with a zero tolerance for poor performance!!

I bet Al Davis will be all over him tho too due to the Donks thrashing them over and over. But Shans not dumb enuf to go over there.

Even as a donk, I admired his coaching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    He wont come here we have a coach..lmao..and he would never ever go to oakland with that POS owner! GUARANTEED!!!!!!

I say browns or jets are good possabilities.
    Y'all are joking right? Do y'all not remember him already having coached there? Why do you think the Broncos go out of their way to run up the score every time they beat the Raiders? Davis already screwed Mike over. I doubt Mike would put himself BACK in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Y'all are joking right? Do y'all not remember him already having coached there? Why do you think the Broncos go out of their way to run up the score every time they beat the Raiders? Davis already screwed Mike over. I doubt Mike would put himself BACK in that situation.
    Yep.

Exactly!!!!!! In fact I think Davis still owes him money and they were in some sort of law suit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    NO WAY. Hate that guy. His only success came from Elway, and we got no Elway's on our roster. His ego is twice the size as his talent. What's he done since Elway left??????? NOTHING. And it would be more of the same here.
    THe only reason you hate him is because he is (or was) a donk.

What has he done since elway left? Nothing my ***! Elway wasnt even in his prime when they won BACK to BACK super bowls!!!

Plus, why dont you look up his record since hes been there, youll be hard pressed to find a better record.

Ya, like I said, Mike knows better. Maybe that will be incentive for him come over here.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast