Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Mock Draft

Default Mock Draft

I have the Chiefs selecting in the first round:

Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia

to see the rest of my mock, please visit: draftking.blogspot.com

sorry if this is spam, but that's why I entered your teams picks here

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    The Saints could take him. Bush isn't an every down back and Deuce is playing like a deuce. The Browns like a power running game. Lewis is a much older 29 than LJ as far as wear and tear is concerned.
    Saints don't have a 2nd either - they traded it for Shockey.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Teams that immediately come to mind would be the Cardinals, Eagles, Broncos, Seahawks, Pats. It'd be in our best interest to not trade him to the Broncos though. All of those teams have their 2nd and 4th round picks.

The Pats also have San Diego's 2nd round pick, which could make such a deal more enticing to them.
    The Cardinals aren't trading for LJ. They'll have cap problems in 2009 resigning the guys they have. They'll go with Hightower and a draft pick, probably.

Eagles aren't trading for LJ. They won't pay for him and Westbrook in the same backfield.

Broncos don't trade for RBs - they draft RBs in the late rounds and chop block them to 1000 yards.

The Seahawks are a possibility, but they aren't a trading team usually, and I can't see them getting another 30+ big money RB so soon after the Shaun Alexander debacle.

The Pats would be a pretty good choice. I think the trade would work well for both teams. I just don't see them giving a high pick. They gave a 4th for Randy Moss. We'd be lucky to get that for LJ.

Nobody in their right mind would trade a heaping pile of steaming sh!t for LJ - not along a draft pick.
    LJ IS DONE
    SHUT IT

Okay, here are some of the players I like regardless of whether they have declared: OL- Michael Oher; Andre Smith; Phil Loadholt; Duke Robinson; Alex Mack; DL- Greg Hardy; Brian Orapko; LB- James Laurinaitis; Aaron Curry; Rey Maualuga; DB- TAYLOR MAYS; QB- Sam Bradford; Mark Sanchez; Tim Tebow(if utilized properly- great addition); Matt Stafford(not so much though); HB- Chris Wells(unbelievably projected to the Chiefs in many mock drafts); WR- Michael Crabtree(only if he is next J.Rice)... and yes I realize most of these players are highly touted, it's only a reflection of the value we have with our picks, yet again.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910