I have the Chiefs selecting in the first round:

Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia

to see the rest of my mock, please visit: draftking.blogspot.com

sorry if this is spam, but that's why I entered your teams picks here

Best tacle draft almost ever.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Best tacle draft almost ever.
    I'm on another Chiefs message board who's entire member base is all over Matt Stafford's nuts.

I'm over there trying to drill some sense into those people but their lack of football knowledge is astounding. It's like slamming your head against a brick wall over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

But I'll never give up. Every Chief fan is worth educating and saving from football stupidity. Even HermHater.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I'm on another Chiefs message board who's entire member base is all over Matt Stafford's nuts.

I'm over there trying to drill some sense into those people but their lack of football knowledge is astounding. It's like slamming your head against a brick wall over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

But I'll never give up. Every Chief fan is worth educating and saving from football stupidity. Even HermHater.
    So are you saying that we are smart Chiefs' fans?

I am for a LT (Oher or Monroe) or a LB (Curry or Maualuga)

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    So are you saying that we are smart Chiefs' fans?

I am for a LT (Oher or Monroe) or a LB (Curry or Maualuga)
    Smarter than them. lol

Smarter than them. lol
    Fair Enough.

While Stafford could be the best QB to ever play the game, the risk of taking him is just astronomically horrible. Let's say we take could take either a QB or a LT and both of them bust. If a LT busts, you can move him to another position on the line and still have a first round pick servicing your team as a starter. If a QB busts, he's done. Period. He can't play another position. If the Chiefs want to pay someone $7 million a season to watch games, where can I sign up?

This season is going to be one of the last uncapped rookie salary years and if I'm picking in the top 3, I want to know for a FACT that my pick is going to be a starter for the next 7 years. OTs give you the most security. If we're the last team to bust on a high draft pick QB, that would put this team at a considerable disadvantage over the next decade and would completely kill this team and its fanbase.

No thank you. Why is that so hard for people to understand? Besides, how successful do you think a rookie QB is going to be behind an incomplete O-line like the one the Chiefs have now? UHG.

It's just infuriating how people can't see the forest through the trees. All they have is tunnel vision and buy into all this media hype about certain players without putting ANY real thought into what they're saying.

It's EFFING stupid!!!!!!!

While Stafford could be the best QB to ever play the game, the risk of taking him is just astronomically horrible. Let's say we take could take either a QB or a LT and both of them bust. If a LT busts, you can move him to another position on the line and still have a first round pick servicing your team as a starter. If a QB busts, he's done. Period. He can't play another position. If the Chiefs want to pay someone $7 million a season to watch games, where can I sign up?

This season is going to be one of the last uncapped rookie salary years and if I'm picking in the top 3, I want to know for a FACT that my pick is going to be a starter for the next 7 years. OTs give you the most security. If we're the last team to bust on a high draft pick QB, that would put this team at a considerable disadvantage over the next decade and would completely kill this team and its fanbase.

No thank you. Why is that so hard for people to understand? Besides, how successful do you think a rookie QB is going to be behind an incomplete O-line like the one the Chiefs have now? UHG.

It's just infuriating how people can't see the forest through the trees. All they have is tunnel vision and buy into all this media hype about certain players without putting ANY real thought into what they're saying.

It's EFFING stupid!!!!!!!
    Tex, I think most of us see the intelligent choice in LT. Choosing a QB at this point would set the Chiefs back a season. Any QB we choose will die behind that line as of right now.

I also like Alex Mack in the second round, so hopefully the Chiefs can fix their defense through FA if they want to use the first two picks on linemen.

What do you guys think of Aaron Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    What do you guys think of Aaron Curry?
    I'm going to be extremely surprised if he would fill a need for the Chiefs or if he'd even be worth the value of the #3 pick once April rolls around.

I'm going to be extremely surprised if he would fill a need for the Chiefs or if he'd even be worth the value of the #3 pick once April rolls around.
    It's true that there are a lot of FA LBs in this upcoming season. I would like Vilma a whole lot. It is just something I have seen recently in many mock drafts. I like what I read about Curry, have not been able to see much of him playing, so I was wondering why some people think he could go high.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast