Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs should pick #3

Default Chiefs should pick #3

rams opponents won 136 games.
    chiefs opponents won 137 games.

The Rams will have the weaker strength of schedule which puts them one pick ahead of us. So, unless I calculated wrong, we should be picking #3.

Orapko from texas.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Orapko from texas.
    Only if we can trade down. Orakpo isn't a top 3 talent IMO and I'm one of the biggest Texas fans around.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Only if we can trade down. Orakpo isn't a top 3 talent IMO and I'm one of the biggest Texas fans around.
    Then who do we grab? OL with 1st pick? Or Crabtree if he's there?
    SHUT IT

Then who do we grab? OL with 1st pick? Or Crabtree if he's there?
    Honestly, I think it'll come down to a can't miss LT or Aaron Curry depending on how the combine goes. I just can't see this team taking that huge risk that comes with drafting a QB with a pick that early.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Honestly, I think it'll come down to a can't miss LT or Aaron Curry depending on how the combine goes. I just can't see this team taking that huge risk that comes with drafting a QB with a pick that early.
    Depends on new gm. Maybe he'll go for Stafford or Wells and build lines thru fa and later in draft. Either way, its gonna be an interesting off-season...
    SHUT IT

Depends on new gm. Maybe he'll go for Stafford or Wells and build lines thru fa and later in draft. Either way, its gonna be an interesting off-season...
    :iagree:

Trade down is the best case scenario for the Chiefs. If not, I think the Chiefs will address their pass rush problems with the 3rd pick in the draft. They will be skewered by the media if they do something else.

These would be disastrous picks for the Chiefs. I'd rather give Charles the chance to be the featured back if we can do something with LJ. He has the frame to be a featured back. Just because he's fast, doesn't mean he's too small. He's a bigger RB than a bunch of featured backs in the game right now. Stafford would be an awful pick. He'd be a younger Huard; immobile and poor decision making under pressure. Behind our line, that would be a recipe for disaster.

Ok. Then sounds like ol for 1st pick. I don't have problem with that. I'm saying that because I don't think we will be able to trade down to p/u a lb worthy of 3rd pick...
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast