Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No word on new GM

Default No word on new GM

No word on even who the Chiefs have asked to talk to and Cleveland is already way ahead of us in asking the NFL permission to talk to Pioli. Why the hell do we wait so long and always get the leftovers. Clark is not making me happy.
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    You think Peterson resigned? Cool, now heres what really happened. Clark had been telling Carl for about 6 weeks that he wasnt gonna finish his contract out and that he had to go by the end of the year so that the Chiefs could get a new GM lined up. With 2 weeks left in the season and a miserable loss to the Chargers, they decided it was time to begin the search so that they could have a plan in place before the season ends. In upper corporate America, they call this "getting fired"
    Now that is actually true i will agree with you on that

I read on ESPN today, but cannot find the link right now, that Clark has set up an interview with Pioli

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...s_request.html
    Last edited by Hayvern; 01-01-2009 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Added link

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    No word on even who the Chiefs have asked to talk to and Cleveland is already way ahead of us in asking the NFL permission to talk to Pioli. Why the hell do we wait so long and always get the leftovers. Clark is not making me happy.
    He's still under the Evil Carl spell; strong is he with the dark side of the force.

i already read on espn that cleveland wants an answer by today from pioli. I guess i was in awe to think that a crappy football team could demand an answer for anyone with that high of a profile. I think pioli isn't goin to cleveland anytime soon. I hope kc lands him though.

I hope you guys are right...cause this hearing everyone else interviewing and us not doing squat is nerve racking.....

pioli did his interview with kc today

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    He's still under the Evil Carl spell; strong is he with the dark side of the force.
    :X-Wing:
    :36: Be gone darkside!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    pioli did his interview with kc today
    Have there been any stories from it yet or is everything still on the hush-hush?

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    Have there been any stories from it yet or is everything still on the hush-hush?
    I actually have access to the AP wire and their has not been one single line on this thing.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I actually have access to the AP wire and their has not been one single line on this thing.
    You're my new best friend

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast