Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Candidates that the Chiefs will interview this week

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Candidates that the Chiefs will interview this week


    0 Not allowed!
    Eric Decosta- Ravens college scouting director

    Chris Polian- Colts assistant GM and son of mastermind Bill Polian

    Phil savage- fired Browns GM

    George Kokinis- Ravens pro personnel director

    Scott Pioli- New England VP of Personnel ( bad source on this one, probably just wishful thinking, but you never know)

    Like I told Texas earlier, I also like the idea of Kokinis. It looks like my guy Jimmy Ray III might not get a chance. I would have to say out of this list, my #1 would be Polian and I think that he really has good chance to get the job.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Eric Decosta- Ravens college scouting director

    Chris Polian- Colts assistant GM and son of mastermind Bill Polian

    Phil savage- fired Browns GM

    George Kokinis- Ravens pro personnel director

    Scott Pioli- New England VP of Personnel ( bad source on this one, probably just wishful thinking, but you never know)

    Like I told Texas earlier, I also like the idea of Kokinis. It looks like my guy Jimmy Ray III might not get a chance. I would have to say out of this list, my #1 would be Polian and I think that he really has good chance to get the job.
    If Polian is anything like his dad then I would gladly take him as GM. Kokinis does look appealing since the Ravens have had one of the best defenses in the past eight years. I want that for the Chiefs.

    Pioli is being considered, I will try to find the link for you later. If the Chiefs are on Pioli's radar, I do not think anyone knows that.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    Pioli is being considered, I will try to find the link for you later. If the Chiefs are on Pioli's radar, I do not think anyone knows that.
    http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...s_request.html

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Eric Decosta- Ravens college scouting director

    Chris Polian- Colts assistant GM and son of mastermind Bill Polian

    Phil savage- fired Browns GM

    George Kokinis- Ravens pro personnel director

    Scott Pioli- New England VP of Personnel ( bad source on this one, probably just wishful thinking, but you never know)

    Like I told Texas earlier, I also like the idea of Kokinis. It looks like my guy Jimmy Ray III might not get a chance. I would have to say out of this list, my #1 would be Polian and I think that he really has good chance to get the job.
    Is this official that these guys will interview this week?

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,553
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    unless you can post a reputable source for any of this feel free not to post in the future. And why the heck would we want a crappy browns GM??

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Is this official that these guys will interview this week?
    I guess official would mean it was said by Clark Hunt, so no. But the information does come from a credible source, except the Pioli one, but it looks like yashi, has a source for that one too.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Wow, Im on FIRE! Chris Mortensen just confirmed this thread to a tee!


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •