Thread: The Original POWWOWTOWEL is Available.

Default The Original POWWOWTOWEL is Available.

Chiefs fans can get the original POWWOWTOWEL from the website www.powwowtowel.com. Dick Vermeil sent a letter thanking them for their support and for the towels that the cheerleaders had during the pregame. Get yours.

Default Re: The Original POWWOWTOWEL is Available.

Hey, I just visited the web site and it appears that this item is still very much available.

I still can't beleive it took as long as it did for the Arrow Heads to become available.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    I still can't beleive it took as long as it did for the Arrow Heads to become available.
    Yeah, it's pretty cool now that they are.

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    I remember going to a Packer game in the 90's looking at all of the cheese heads and saying we needed arrow heads. If only I had patented the phrase.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    I remember going to a Packer game in the 90's looking at all of the cheese heads and saying we needed arrow heads. If only I had patented the phrase.
    Well the phrase probably wouldn't net ya anything, but the idea would have been golden.