Thread: Michael Vick To Be Suspended by NFL

Sweets Guest

Default Michael Vick To Be Suspended by NFL

According to Yahoo's Jason Cole, Michael Vick will be suspended by the NFL following his indictment on charges related to dog fighting. Sources say Roger Goodell has monitored Vick's situation since the two met face-to-face in April and Vick told the commissioner that he rarely visited his property in Surry County, Virginia. The president of the US Humane Society is urging Goodell to take immediate action. The question now will be whether the league considers waiting for a guilty verdict to hand down discipline. "Where (Vick) is in the most trouble is that he lied to the commissioner," an anonymous league source said. "He told (Goodell) in April that he didn't know anything about this. The commissioner gave (Vick) every chance to come clean, be straight about what was going on. Instead, he just kept denying it."

Source: Jason Cole, Yahoo! Sports

Just like I said.

In all fairness, when you are guilty of something, like that, it wouldn't be wise, to tell everybody. However, he's a dogfighting participant and should be suspended, for a vey long time.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    In all fairness, when you are guilty of something, like that, it wouldn't be wise, to tell everybody. However, he's a dogfighting participant and should be suspended, for a vey long time.

He could play in the prison league.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    He could play in the prison league.
    The new Paul Crew.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    The new Paul Crew.
    I love that show!

"So, everyone here things you're a dumb red neck too?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I love that show!

"So, everyone here things you're a dumb red neck too?"
    "All right, men, now here's the play we're gonna use. I don't think the guards know this formation. It's called 'incidental punishment after the ball is blown dead.' Remember, any man you tackle gets an elbow, knee or kick in the mouth."
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    "All right, men, now here's the play we're gonna use. I don't think the guards know this formation. It's called 'incidental punishment after the ball is blown dead.' Remember, any man you tackle gets an elbow, knee or kick in the mouth."

I loved both the original and the remake!

"Smile; you're white!"