Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Chiefs/Pioli Thread

Default Official Chiefs/Pioli Thread

According to Chris Mortenson at ESPN, the Chiefs have officially asked permission to speak with Pioli. Pioli apparently already has a meeting with the Browns who are prepared to give him a "huge offer" and full control and the freedom to bring in Iowa OC, Kirk Ferentz as Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    the denver donkeys are also trying to get pioli
    ...they are also having dinner with Spagnola (sp?) and trying to get at Stoops...they are trying to land a coach BEFORE a GM...usually it is the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...they are also having dinner with Spagnola (sp?) and trying to get at Stoops...they are trying to land a coach BEFORE a GM...usually it is the other way around.
    wich tells me they must have someone internal that they are looking at for the gm spot.so all they are trying to do is mess with kc's prossess of signing pioli

wich tells me they must have someone internal that they are looking at for the gm spot.so all they are trying to do is mess with kc's prossess of signing pioli
    **** THE DONKS!!

the chiefs are meeting with pioli today and sources are saying he might have ananswer as early as tonight.sources are also saying if the chiefs can not lock up pioli they are going to tempt cowher with a gm/ head coach job

the chiefs are meeting with pioli today and sources are saying he might have ananswer as early as tonight.sources are also saying if the chiefs can not lock up pioli they are going to tempt cowher with a gm/ head coach job
    What sources?

What sources?
    nfl network

nfl network
    damn I dont have nfln....so reiterating what you said...NFLn reported that the chiefs could announce their new GM as early as tonight? Can anyone else confirm this?

I hope they do soon!!!!! I tired of it all already.

damn I dont have nfln....so reiterating what you said...NFLn reported that the chiefs could announce their new GM as early as tonight? Can anyone else confirm this?
    the nfl network said that pioli could make his desicion as early as tonight it was under the afc west topics

Ive read about 9 central time that we have an extremely good chance its either Pioli or Cowher. more to come very soon. I wish I could repost this info.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast