Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ... wow. (Peterson)

Default ... wow. (Peterson)

According to PFT, Carl Peterson could be the first guy off the market and on his way to Miami. I just didn't see that coming.

It’s unclear if Bill Parcells will exercise the escape clause in his contract with the Dolphins, but Carl Peterson may have something to do with his decision. The former Chiefs G.M. is close to new Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and, according to Adam Schefter, people around the league are convinced that Peterson is headed to Miami “sooner rather than later.”

Ross owned the Philadelphia Stars of the USFL and Peterson was their general manager. Peterson’s teams compiled a 48-13-1 record and he won two USFL Executive of the Year awards.

That makes Peterson the likely successor if Parcells decides to leave. It could also increase the likelihood that the Tuna takes his money and runs. If Parcells stays, Ross could hire Peterson in another capacity and create a situation where Parcells has less decision-making power.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Put those 2 together and you'd create a stench worse than a sh!thouse on a tuna boat...
    And that's only a slight step up from Al Davis!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm glad he's gone and don't care where he ends up. But if he had a hand in pushing Parcells our way, then that would be just fine by me.
    NOOOOO! We want to keep Parcells.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12