Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Told you... (Gonzalez)

Default Told you... (Gonzalez)

Unless this team gets blown up again, Gonzo is coming back.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/961410.html

What if we just chip off the bad edges...like the coaches...all of them.

I am a huge fan of Tony G. My mom watches the Chiefs just to see him play. But I am not happy on how Tony has handled the situation in KC. Would I be happy in his shoes? Probably not. But maybe it is just best to trade Tony, so we do not run into a problem and he can stay happy.

Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    What if we just chip off the bad edges...like the coaches...all of them.

I am a huge fan of Tony G. My mom watches the Chiefs just to see him play. But I am not happy on how Tony has handled the situation in KC. Would I be happy in his shoes? Probably not. But maybe it is just best to trade Tony, so we do not run into a problem and he can stay happy.
    I honestly don't see him happy as anything other than a Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I honestly don't see him happy as anything other than a Chief.
    Do you see him staying happy though here in KC? Even if we keep Herm, what if Herm and the new GM chooses to draft a QB or not re-sign Thigpen?

Tony is and will always be a Chief!!!! He is the Vet that all of the Chiefs Players, should be following, This man, this player is A KANSAS CITY CHIEF!!!! This Chief, I can say, Is a Chief Nation Hero!!!

Do you see him staying happy though here in KC? Even if we keep Herm, what if Herm and the new GM chooses to draft a QB or not re-sign Thigpen?
    Yeah, I'm sure he'd be pissed if we take a QB. Anyone with any football sense would be pissed if we take a QB #3. Thigpen will probably be the starter going into next season unless the new guy beats him out. I'm sure if the organization takes a QB high, they would prefer letting him sit a while anyway.

Bottomline: If Herm goes, alot of players are not happy and Tony wants out. Cut and dry Herm Haters.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure he'd be pissed if we take a QB. Anyone with any football sense would be pissed if we take a QB #3. Thigpen will probably be the starter going into next season unless the new guy beats him out. I'm sure if the organization takes a QB high, they would prefer letting him sit a while anyway.
    I like that you are adamant that the Chiefs should not choose a QB with their first round.

However, this might be the season where Tony leaves. But I also think that Herm will be gone. Except I see that as progress, not rebuilding.

I like that you are adamant that the Chiefs should not choose a QB with their first round.

However, this might be the season where Tony leaves. But I also think that Herm will be gone. Except I see that as progress, not rebuilding.
    You really should go and read this thread that I'm on. It's unbelievable!! The thread title is "with the third pick in the draft the Chiefs select..."

My name on there is "mcchainsaw"

http://www.dailysportspages.com/foru...play.php?f=109

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Bottomline: If Herm goes, alot of players are not happy and Tony wants out. Cut and dry Herm Haters.
    You might be right.
    I am not just sure about why. You can have a great relationship with all the coaches, and a gm.
    But maybe if, the new gm, and head coach, or what ever happens. The players will play. I think that you can argue also that Tony was not happy because of hermie.
    When was the change to the spread made?
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 01-03-2009 at 01:05 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast