Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrell Suggs

Default Terrell Suggs

I have always loved the Ravens D. And our D needs a leader...Terrell Suggs is going to be a FA. I would LOVE to have him leading our D. Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R26q5IudxRc"]YouTube - Terrell Suggs Highlights[/ame]

He'd be a good one. Sign him as a DE, Vilma as a MLB and draft Aaron Curry to complete the corp if he ends up being good value at #3.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    He'd be a good one. Sign him as a DE, Vilma as a MLB and draft Aaron Curry to complete the corp if he ends up being good value at #3.
    Sounds good to me!

Hmmm, OK let's do it!!

I think Peppers is a much better overall player, but our defense does need a leader which means Suggs would be a good fit.

i wouldn't mind having him either!

I vote yes, but surly the Ravens will resign him.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    I have always loved the Ravens D. And our D needs a leader...Terrell Suggs is going to be a FA. I would LOVE to have him leading our D. Thoughts?

I was thinkin the exact same thing while I watched him throw pennington to the ground today.

Get Gross in FA as well and we wouldn't even need to draft hehe JK.

Suggs/Vilma and drafting Curry would be a dream, but I would also go for Suggs/Haynesworth. Then instead of drafting Curry (which will go in the top 5 I'm sure) Trade down to around 10th and grab Rey Maualuga and gain an extra 2nd.

So you pick

Suggs/Vilma/Curry

OR

Suggs/Haynesworth/Maualuga/2nd round draft pick

I think Maualuga is more NFL ready than Curry anyways.

Hell Brian Cushing OLB from USC is said to go in the late 1st or early 2nd. So draft him to upgrade your OLB spot if needed. Crushing and Maualuga played great together in college why not for the chiefs hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I vote yes, but surly the Ravens will resign him.
    I does not look that way since they hit him with the franchise tag this season and possibly drafted a replacement either last year or the year before, I cannot remember. I have to think he will go wherever he'll get the most money. For money, he'll sign as a DE, since they make more than LBs.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think Peppers is a much better overall player, but our defense does need a leader which means Suggs would be a good fit.
    Suggs has the high motor, intensity, and toughness to bring to the Chiefs defense. He could definitely fire up the defense. I think Vilma would be more of an actual leader, but Suggs could definitely be the motivator out on the field.

Peppers is better, but since Peppers will be 29 next season and Suggs will only be 26, that is the main difference the Chiefs will go after Suggs. If the Chiefs get either one, I will be happy, but I am leaning toward Suggs as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast