Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Everybody Loves Herm, Except for You

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Everybody Loves Herm, Except for You

Brandon Spano- Chiefscrowd.com“You” being the typical Chiefs fan of course. You have every reason and right to not want Herm any longer. He has a collection of losses that has never been attained within a two year span as a Chiefs head coach. His defense gave up more points in one game than any other Chiefs defense has ever been able to do. Then, when you thought it was as bad as it could get, the impossible happened! Your beloved Chiefs starting losing often, in the only place that you knew they wouldn’t…. Arrowhead Stadium. 7 home losses in one...

More...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Brandon Spano- Chiefscrowd.com“You” being the typical Chiefs fan of course. You have every reason and right to not want Herm any longer. He has a collection of losses that has never been attained within a two year span as a Chiefs head coach. His defense gave up more points in one game than any other Chiefs defense has ever been able to do. Then, when you thought it was as bad as it could get, the impossible happened! Your beloved Chiefs starting losing often, in the only place that you knew they wouldn’t…. Arrowhead Stadium. 7 home losses in one...

More...
    Not to mention a long but distinguished list of injured QBs.

Good read!

Well, some good points are made tho many will not admit it. But explain why we can have such a big lead at the half and lose each time. The players? The Coaching? Just crap for luck? I don't know... Why is the Guns D so bad. It's always been one of the best. The QB problem was understandable but the rest is very questionable. I do feel and I may not like it but I do think Herm will be back next year, Just a feeling tho.....

I liked the story, kudos to Brandon Spano!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>