Thread: wow we might be waiting weeks before a new gm is announced

Default wow we might be waiting weeks before a new gm is announced

whats wrong with that? If it means us landing the right guy, then i have no problem...and dont think Pioli is the savior for any football organization and that hes far and away the best candidate...theres a number of guys who can get the job done...I am really starting to like Clark Hunt, i think he is pretty smart and genuinely wants to see this franchise win lots of games...

yeah you do have a point..i seen some of the other names out there on the list also...i guess i'm just wanting pioli so bad because he helped the patriots turn there organization around...but i don't know i just hope hunt makes the right decision. But i guess maybe it's good he's taking his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    yeah you do have a point..i seen some of the other names out there on the list also...i guess i'm just wanting pioli so bad because he helped the patriots turn there organization around...but i don't know i just hope hunt makes the right decision. But i guess maybe it's good he's taking his time.
    I agree that its good that Clark is taking his time choosing a GM. I want Pioli too; he helped make the patriots into a team that everyone with exception of patriot fans, hated. That is what I want for the chiefs. I want the other teams to pee in their cleats with fear of the chiefs!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>