Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 home opener

Default 2009 home opener

Who is interested. I would like to get an idea of how many are interested in the 2nd annual Chiefs Crowd Home Opener Weekend. If we can get things in order a little earlier this year then I hope to get more tickets close together. I know it seems like a long time before next season but there is a lot of planning for hotels, travel, tickets, tailgating etc. If you are interested please let me know how many tickets you would need and where u would like to sit. I assume the ticket prices will be in the same price range. Upper deck are approx $60 and lower level are about $130. I would also like to do the tailgate party through Arrowhead since we will be able to get into the parking lot earlier. If you are not sure, let me know if u want to get tickets. There is no obligation yet. I am just looking for a rough idea on how many tickets and hotel rooms we may need.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Who is interested. I would like to get an idea of how many are interested in the 2nd annual Chiefs Crowd Home Opener Weekend. If we can get things in order a little earlier this year then I hope to get more tickets close together. I know it seems like a long time before next season but there is a lot of planning for hotels, travel, tickets, tailgating etc. If you are interested please let me know how many tickets you would need and where u would like to sit. I assume the ticket prices will be in the same price range. Upper deck are approx $60 and lower level are about $130. I would also like to do the tailgate party through Arrowhead since we will be able to get into the parking lot earlier. If you are not sure, let me know if u want to get tickets. There is no obligation yet. I am just looking for a rough idea on how many tickets and hotel rooms we may need.
    I doubt that I would be able to go because of transportation. I don't drive.
    Have you thought of group rates? Its been awhile since I looked it up.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12