Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 home opener

Default 2009 home opener

Who is interested. I would like to get an idea of how many are interested in the 2nd annual Chiefs Crowd Home Opener Weekend. If we can get things in order a little earlier this year then I hope to get more tickets close together. I know it seems like a long time before next season but there is a lot of planning for hotels, travel, tickets, tailgating etc. If you are interested please let me know how many tickets you would need and where u would like to sit. I assume the ticket prices will be in the same price range. Upper deck are approx $60 and lower level are about $130. I would also like to do the tailgate party through Arrowhead since we will be able to get into the parking lot earlier. If you are not sure, let me know if u want to get tickets. There is no obligation yet. I am just looking for a rough idea on how many tickets and hotel rooms we may need.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Who is interested. I would like to get an idea of how many are interested in the 2nd annual Chiefs Crowd Home Opener Weekend. If we can get things in order a little earlier this year then I hope to get more tickets close together. I know it seems like a long time before next season but there is a lot of planning for hotels, travel, tickets, tailgating etc. If you are interested please let me know how many tickets you would need and where u would like to sit. I assume the ticket prices will be in the same price range. Upper deck are approx $60 and lower level are about $130. I would also like to do the tailgate party through Arrowhead since we will be able to get into the parking lot earlier. If you are not sure, let me know if u want to get tickets. There is no obligation yet. I am just looking for a rough idea on how many tickets and hotel rooms we may need.
    What is the date? Is it the 1st weekend of september as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    What is the date? Is it the 1st weekend of september as usual?
    Somewhere around there. Depends on the schedule. If we open on the road or not.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Too early for me to commit, but I am planning to go.

I am going for sure again. It is extremely possible that I will need 5 tickets this year. I have been placed on notice that I cannot go again unless I take the family.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I would love to go. Never been to a game before. However, I cannot go the first weekend of Sept. I will either be deployed overseas or getting married on that Sat. Although I have convinced my fiance to be a Cheifs fan, not sure if I can talk her into changing the honeymoon from Hawaii to tailgating at arrowhead.

i'd love to go with people from this forum! My girlfriend totally hated football and woudln't watch it with me last year in 2007 the first year was together. I took her to a game also last year at the end and she started liking it a little bit. I got her to start watching the games with me on sundays and likes it more now. And said it was to bad we coudln't have went to another game this year. I told her we would try going next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Too early for me to commit, but I am planning to go.
    Same here; should we go it would be the same for me as last year, four upper deck tickets.

Good thinking Canada, never too early to plan!

I am not looking for any commitments from anyone yet. I would just like to get a head start so that all the tickets can be together and I can get the order in as early as possible. I am just looking for some rough numbers.

We will also be intrested, 4 -6 upper deck tickets. Do not no this early if I can go, but last seasons Crowd get togather was a blast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast