Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Vick Due In Court On First Day Of Falcon Practice

Sweets Guest

Default Michael Vick Due In Court On First Day Of Falcon Practice

Training camp hasn't even started for the Atlanta Falcons, but the Michael Vick indictment is already making an impact.

Vick will have to appear in court on July 26 to face charges that he was involved in a dog fighting conspiracy. July 26 also happens to be the first day of practice at the Falcons' training camp.

Vick is to appear at a 3:30 p.m. bond hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Dennis Dohnal and a 4 p.m. arraignment before U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson, who will handle the case that has put his career in jeopardy.
    The Falcons' first practice begins at 3 p.m. the same day - a coincidence that promises to fuel the media maelstrom swirling around the team.
    Vick will, presumably, be back at training camp to face a media circus the next day.

People really are hot about this issue. I have a NFL directory site. Apparently if must rank high in the search engines for the phrase "Contact the NFL" because I get about 10-20 emails a day from people thinking that they are emailing the commissioner when they use the "Contact us" page on the site.

These people are going off nuts in these emails. It's pretty hilarious to read some of the emails from pet lovers.

I'm not making light of the situation. Just laughing at how worked up people are in the emails they are sending to me.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    People really are hot about this issue. I have a NFL directory site. Apparently if must rank high in the search engines for the phrase "Contact the NFL" because I get about 10-20 emails a day from people thinking that they are emailing the commissioner when they use the "Contact us" page on the site.

These people are going off nuts in these emails. It's pretty hilarious to read some of the emails from pet lovers.

I'm not making light of the situation. Just laughing at how worked up people are in the emails they are sending to me.
    LOL!

Wow! Share please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    LOL!

Wow! Share please.
    I'll try to remember to post some of the emails when I get home tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'll try to remember to post some of the emails when I get home tomorrow.
    Awesome!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123