Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titans HC Jeff Fisher Expecting New Contract

Sweets Guest

Default Titans HC Jeff Fisher Expecting New Contract

Titans Coach Jeff Fisher is heading into the final year of his contract, but Wednesday he said he expects a new deal to be ironed out without problems. There has been talk that Fisher could stall negotiations with the Titans and become a free agent after the 2007 season, when several high profile teams including the Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, New York Giants and Cleveland Browns could be in the market for a new coach. But Fisher echoed what he's been saying since the Titans exercised a one-year option at the turn of the year. "I expect it to get done," Fisher said. "I would say the same thing I've been saying: negotiations are progressing. Nobody's put a timetable on anything and we're just moving forward. I don't anticipate any problems and I fully expect to be here."
    Source: The Tennessean

If I were either party, I would only sign if the other said "NO MORE PACMAN!!!

Sweets Guest

Pacman is the least of his problems at this time, he needs to get his team in order, WR's, another corner and return guy like Pacman because no matter what Pacman was great at his job, and a RB that will step up and take the place of Travis Henry......I'm sure the Titan fans are crossing their fingers for Chris Hope...

I thought the Chiefs had problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Pacman is the least of his problems at this time, he needs to get his team in order, WR's, another corner and return guy like Pacman because no matter what Pacman was great at his job, and a RB that will step up and take the place of Travis Henry......I'm sure the Titan fans are crossing their fingers for Chris Hope...
    My point exactly!!! When your team is in disarray like theirs is, you sure don't need a distraction like that joke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    My point exactly!!! When your team is in disarray like theirs is, you sure don't need a distraction like that joke!!!

The league really needs to do something to mentor these guys as rookies coming in.

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I thought the Chiefs had problems.
    They do...

They do...

Always will.

They do...
    ...but on the bright side, we aren't the 39ers:character0079: See, there is always a silver lining.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    ...but on the bright side, we aren't the 39ers:character0079: See, there is always a silver lining.

Our resident optimist here to save the day!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast