Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

Default Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

I have heard that metro sports has said that we have agreed to terms with Pioli and a possible friday press conference is set to announce him as out new GM . Not 100% official yet but stay tuned . Should know in the morning !

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Jim Schwartz.....at least that's what I've heard. Ferentz's son plays for Iowa and he doesnt want to leave the team when his son is on it.
    I'm very, very comfortable with Schwartz being our next HC. He's young, very bright, and has seven years of great defenses to his credit. Not to mention that he may be able to coax Haynesworth to KC with him.

Pioli + Schwartz + Haynesworth = 2010 Championship

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I'm very, very comfortable with Schwartz being our next HC. He's young, very bright, and has seven years of great defenses to his credit. Not to mention that he may be able to coax Haynesworth to KC with him.

I was thinking about Haynesworth too.. not only would us acquiring him mean that we'd have one of the most dominant DTs in the league to play next to Dorsey, but it would also keep Denver from getting him.

Haynesworth could be just what Dorsey needs to become a game changer in the NFL like he was in college.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I was thinking about Haynesworth too.. not only would us acquiring him mean that we'd have one of the most dominant DTs in the league to play next to Dorsey, but it would also keep Denver from getting him.

Haynesworth could be just what Dorsey needs to become a game changer in the NFL like he was in college.
    Haynesworth certainly couldn't hurt Dorsey's or Tank's development. He's played sucessfully with slightly smaller DTs than normal for the position. I do think that Dorsey's and Tank's development is more incumbant on their getting stronger this offseason.

With the Chiefs massive cap room and the Schwartz connection, we would almost have to be the frontrunner for Haynesworth's services.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post

I am personally very excited if Swartz is the new HC. The only problem I have is that I heard he is only 32. Will the players respect him. Typically players don't like it when the coach is younger than them becasue what can he teach them that they don't already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am personally very excited if Swartz is the new HC. The only problem I have is that I heard he is only 32. Will the players respect him. Typically players don't like it when the coach is younger than them becasue what can he teach them that they don't already know.
    Schwartz is 42, not 32. 1 year younger than Pioli.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Schwartz is 42, not 32. 1 year younger than Pioli.
    I am sorry, I was thinking about Josh McDaniels. The Patriots OC. I have heard he would also be in consideration.

Doesn't look like this is gonna happen, at least by tomorrow. I just read an article saying that the rumors of a press conference tomorrow are false. At this time, there is no press conference scheduled. I hope they hurry up though, the suspense is killing me.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

Jim Schwartz would be a great HC. Also I would liek to see Pioli bring in Josh McDaniels as our OC.

Schwartz plus McDaniels would be a great combo. Then bring in Haynesworth/Suggs/Vilma. DAAAAMMMMMNNNNN

Then we could focus a lot of our draft on Oline.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Jim Schwartz would be a great HC. Also I would liek to see Pioli bring in Josh McDaniels as our OC.

Schwartz plus McDaniels would be a great combo. Then bring in Haynesworth/Suggs/Vilma. DAAAAMMMMMNNNNN

Then we could focus a lot of our draft on Oline.
    I want Peppers, Asomugha, and Dansby as well. THEN, our defense would inspire fear.

Admit it, that would be an incredibly awesome defense.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Jim Schwartz.....at least that's what I've heard. Ferentz's son plays for Iowa and he doesnt want to leave the team when his son is on it.
    I sure hope its not ferentz college coaches suck in the NFL and im an iowa hawkeye fan and he has yet to impress me i wish he would leave iowa to.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast