Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

Default Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

I have heard that metro sports has said that we have agreed to terms with Pioli and a possible friday press conference is set to announce him as out new GM . Not 100% official yet but stay tuned . Should know in the morning !

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/CONTENT/pla...rt=NFL&id=1354

here you go..i found this link on nbc sports...one thread says pioli won't get announced this weekend as the gm because the chiefs don't want him overshawdowed by the playoff games or something like that...and another one reports that chiefs will want to interview kokhis the guy who cleve land wants if pioli didn't accept but that one is an older thread. and the line below shows the stor about the chiefs wanting to wiat till after the playoffs.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...tch-the-games/
    i am not buying none of this. if they have came to an agreemant they would announce it. so pioli could get to work quick its all rumors at this point the good thing is cleveland is out the bad news is i have a funny feeling denver will try to screw things up

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i am not buying none of this. if they have came to an agreemant they would announce it. so pioli could get to work quick its all rumors at this point the good thing is cleveland is out the bad news is i have a funny feeling denver will try to screw things up
    it's cool man i am just reporting what i find cause i figured people would want to see it. i have been following the pioli situation since they started because i want them to hire pioli bad. I own a sports bar and i hear the news from espn all the time on my big screens..didn't hear anythingon the news so i googled it up. we will just have to wait i guess.

yeah i may be new to this forum but i'm not a noob when it comes to the chiefs..i've been bleeding red since the age of 3 and i am 26 years old now..i would know when it was time to get a new coach...exp right after winning 2 of your last 25 games
    Oh yeah!! I have been bleeding red my whole life!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

it's cool man i am just reporting what i find cause i figured people would want to see it. i have been following the pioli situation since they started because i want them to hire pioli bad. I own a sports bar and i hear the news from espn all the time on my big screens..didn't hear anythingon the news so i googled it up. we will just have to wait i guess.
    none of that was intended at you believe me this was the first post i looked at when i got home.thanks for the info you have given us. i want pioli to be next gm just as bad.but i do not think i will believe it untill they announce it on espn or nfl network and of course a confirmed pioli post from the great chiefs crowd. its friday time to get drunk and take my mind off of the whole pioli deal cheeeeeeeeers

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

It's Friday night and all the rumors turned out to be a bust. Can't say I'm upset though. I still hope they hurry it up.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    It's Friday night and all the rumors turned out to be a bust. Can't say I'm upset though. I still hope they hurry it up.
    actually the only rumor that's a bust so far is the friday announcement..keep watching in the coming weeks though..if they signed pioli it will be coming at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Oh yeah!! I have been bleeding red my whole life!!
    haha yeah..well i wasnt old enough yet to know about what football was till i was 3 so i guess u got me beat

i also went to espn to see where supposebly john clayton said that pioli won't take the job. I never once saw that in any of his daily blogs he writes.

i also went to espn to see where supposebly john clayton said that pioli won't take the job. I never once saw that in any of his daily blogs he writes.
    HINT* search harder Sports coverage spans beyond ESPN...

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1

Chiefs | Pioli appears unlikely to accept GM job
    Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:19:52 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports it appears unlikely that New England Patriots vice president of player personnel Scott Pioli will accept the Kansas City Chiefs vacant general manager position.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    HINT* search harder Sports coverage spans beyond ESPN...

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1

Chiefs | Pioli appears unlikely to accept GM job
    Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:19:52 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports it appears unlikely that New England Patriots vice president of player personnel Scott Pioli will accept the Kansas City Chiefs vacant general manager position.
    well you got me there..but i'll stick with the fact that i believe they will hire pioli as gm...anyways my sincerest apologies i didn't believe it but now that i see it i will keep an open mind....if not pioli my second choice would be polian from the colts..i guess i find it funny thought that a person who works for espn wouldn't post that in is blog on espn or put it on the headlines....so idon't totaly believe that link you just gave me but it has opened my eyes!
    Last edited by Chiefstillidie; 01-09-2009 at 09:43 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast