Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

Default Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

I have heard that metro sports has said that we have agreed to terms with Pioli and a possible friday press conference is set to announce him as out new GM . Not 100% official yet but stay tuned . Should know in the morning !

if pioli doesn't come to kc he's stayingin new england then

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    HINT* search harder Sports coverage spans beyond ESPN...

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1

Chiefs | Pioli appears unlikely to accept GM job
    Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:19:52 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports it appears unlikely that New England Patriots vice president of player personnel Scott Pioli will accept the Kansas City Chiefs vacant general manager position.
    i'll believe this link from espn anyday before i believe the thread you found!
    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0...and-notes.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    i also went to espn to see where supposebly john clayton said that pioli won't take the job. I never once saw that in any of his daily blogs he writes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    i'll believe this link from espn anyday before i believe the thread you found!
    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0...and-notes.html
    Look...I simply gave you a link to a website to show you what John Clayton supposedly said because you had trouble finding it. I never told you to believe it. Why don't you stop being so damn confrontational with everyone on this site and MAYBE you will be accepted more readily.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Look...I simply gave you a link to a website to show you what John Clayton supposedly said because you had trouble finding it. I never told you to believe it. Why don't you stop being so damn confrontational with everyone on this site and MAYBE you will be accepted more readily.
    i wasn't being confrontational with you man...what are u talking about i like you..lol...and idon't know why you think that stupid noob sign bugs me....i hardly would consider myself new anymore...i have been here over a month and visit the forum everyday. but if the noob thing makes you feel better i guess post it! btw i don't care if people accept me or not..i'm not here for friends i am here to talk about chiefs football....hardcore style with the rest of the people....i have plenty of real friends who accept me.
    Last edited by Chiefstillidie; 01-09-2009 at 10:02 PM.

Texaschief,
    Thanks for the great read on your post. Ive stayed away trying to keep myself in check because I tend to get carried away when replying to negative posts. We agree on most as usual, and its good to read something that someone with good football sense writes instead of the run of the mill tantrums about herm and CP. Great post man!!!!!!!

I hate to rain on both your parades but I am pretty sure you can find a link that says the sky is purple and 2+2 doesn't equal four. We are just gonna have to wait and be patient. If Pioli isn't hired, it's because the deal wasn't sweet enough, like I said someone is gonna have to give up a lot to get a good GM in here no offense to those who like Herm, but I would highly doubt that any GM would continue with him, meaning Herm, as our HC. Which might be the hold up, Clark may be waiting for a yes man that is gonna want to keep Herm around. My two pennies, they don't mean much but there they are.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I hate to rain on both your parades but I am pretty sure you can find a link that says the sky is purple and 2+2 doesn't equal four. We are just gonna have to wait and be patient. If Pioli isn't hired, it's because the deal wasn't sweet enough, like I said someone is gonna have to give up a lot to get a good GM in here no offense to those who like Herm, but I would highly doubt that any GM would continue with him, meaning Herm, as our HC. Which might be the hold up, Clark may be waiting for a yes man that is gonna want to keep Herm around. My two pennies, they don't mean much but there they are.
    Kudos to some sanity in this thread.
    Hear, hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Now, lets work on getting a coach. heh
    That in deed would be the next order of business.

I think this process is getting the best of all of us. It's like waiting till xmas to open your christmas presents. Only nobody knows how many days till xmas actually gets here.

I am looking for some closure. Regardless of who we hire, some will be happy and some will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think this process is getting the best of all of us. It's like waiting till xmas to open your christmas presents. Only nobody knows how many days till xmas actually gets here.

I am looking for some closure. Regardless of who we hire, some will be happy and some will not.
    Couldn't agree more. I know it's something Clark may not want to rush but at the same time the longer he waits to hire a decent GM the lower that window of opportunity gets.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast