Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

Default Pioli our new GM ( Friday announcement ) ?

I have heard that metro sports has said that we have agreed to terms with Pioli and a possible friday press conference is set to announce him as out new GM . Not 100% official yet but stay tuned . Should know in the morning !

610 sports just said that the Chiefs are planning on scheduling a press early next week. Sources have ruled out some GM whose name has escaped me. I want to call him Boiman, but that is the red headed line backer.

They did say that a very credible source, high in the Chiefs organizaiton, did confirm that the job was offered to Pioli, but nothing was confirmed after that.

As far as Herm supporters.

Herm supporting = Apathy. End of Story... The guy must go.

This (the waiting game) sucks. I'm gettin the vibe that all of the chatter from this page is just that. Hunch's tellin me it'll be another week.. longtime to keep these fingers crossed.

Yup...try to enjoy the games this weekend. They aren't going to announce anything during the playoff weekend.

...so rest, recuperate, allow your heart rate to return to normal so that you are ready to get all worked up again Monday!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...so rest, recuperate, allow your heart rate to return to normal so that you are ready to get all worked up again Monday!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!
    Amen to that.

610 just now said, that the guy from Tampa, Dominick is has had interviews and could be an option, and Jimmie Raye the 3rd, from San Diego is also an option. But everyone keeps telling them that the ball is in Pioli's court.

John Clayton is reporting Pioli is unlikely to accept the Chiefs offer to be next GM...

again, unless he heard it directly from Pioli or Hunt, I'm not buying just yet.

cbssportline.com just put on there site that pioli has more then likely accepted the GM job and it would be at anytime that they are gonna annouce it..meaning a week from now even because even though they want him most for the job they wanted to interview some more people before they made a decision! this is the best news i've heard all day!
    Last edited by Chiefstillidie; 01-09-2009 at 06:52 PM.

its people like you that start stuff nothing on cbssportsline

http://www.rotoworld.com/CONTENT/pla...rt=NFL&id=1354

here you go..i found this link on nbc sports...one thread says pioli won't get announced this weekend as the gm because the chiefs don't want him overshawdowed by the playoff games or something like that...and another one reports that chiefs will want to interview kokhis the guy who cleve land wants if pioli didn't accept but that one is an older thread. and the line below shows the stor about the chiefs wanting to wiat till after the playoffs.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...tch-the-games/
    Last edited by Chiefstillidie; 01-09-2009 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden2004 View Post
    its people like you that start stuff nothing on cbssportsline
    dude i didn't make anything up i googled up and found it at work today! but think what you want! i don't care

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast