Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

Default If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

So, if Pioli is the new GM, will he or won't he keep Herm Edwards? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Kirk Ferentz had an oppurtunity to say that on the radio yesterday and he did not. Instead he said that he is always looking at the next hurdle in life, like everybody else should be doing.

Obviously not verbatum, but something like that. I've tried to find this so called Ferentz staying in Iowa story and their is not one anywhere. I hope your right, but Im scared your wrong. Ive heard from more than a few people from cleveland say that the Browns didnt hire Pioli for that very reason.

ferentz is out dude...just like kokhiz is going to cleveland..gets your facts straight dude

Kirk Ferentz had an oppurtunity to say that on the radio yesterday and he did not. Instead he said that he is always looking at the next hurdle in life, like everybody else should be doing.

Obviously not verbatum, but something like that. I've tried to find this so called Ferentz staying in Iowa story and their is not one anywhere. I hope your right, but Im scared your wrong.
    College coaches have such a great history of moving from the NCAA to the pros too!!.... I'm so excited. LMAO. First, we get a chicken sh!t GM who doesn't have the stones to fire the current head coach, and then we get stuck with, not THE BEST coach in college, but a guy like Ferentz who can't even compete for a conference title in a weak conference like the Big 10... awesome. :rolleyes:

Obviously not verbatum, but something like that. I've tried to find this so called Ferentz staying in Iowa story and their is not one anywhere. I hope your right, but Im scared your wrong. Ive heard from more than a few people from cleveland say that the Browns didnt hire Pioli for that very reason.
    ...on the flip side...where is the article saying he is leaving? ...there isn't one. I'm just looking beyond the game and I see his son was a freshman on the team this year. How often will he have the opportunity to coach his son in college? He has a couple more years to enjoy it. There will always be head coaching jobs out there. That's how I look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    ferentz is out dude...just like kokhiz is going to cleveland..gets your facts straight dude
    Yeah, Tek!!! Didn't you hear the rumor on myspace? Kokonis is signed sealed and delivered to the Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Yeah, Tek!!! Didn't you hear the rumor on myspace? Kokonis is signed sealed and delivered to the Browns.

no genius....I saw it on espn that he has an interview come sunday and they announced that he will be the favorite as the new GM on nfl network....magini even said he wants him as the GM there boy genius! He got blocked by the ravens to speak with the browns until after the playoff game...

no genius....I saw it on espn that he has an interview come sunday and they announced that he will be the favorite as the new GM on nfl network....magini even said he wants him as the GM there boy genius! He got blocked by the ravens to speak with the browns until after the playoff game...
    Oh, that's right. Since ESPN said he had an interview scheduled, he's automatically hired. Funny. I heard the same exact things when Pioli went to Cleveland. Everyone was SOOO pissed that Hunt would let "all the good candidates" go other places before we invited anyone to interview. Wasn't Pioli supposed to be gone already?

Hell, in fact, according to your thread starter posted only 4 days ago:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6433

We were going to be "waiting weeks" before we get a new GM. Your gullibility is just REALLY freakin funny. I guess when you're "predicting" every possible outcome, it assures you'll be right at least once.

Don't get me wrong though. I love that you believe everything you read and see on TV. It's always good for a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Oh, that's right. Since ESPN said he had an interview scheduled, he's automatically hired. Funny. I heard the same exact things when Pioli went to Cleveland. Everyone was SOOO pissed that Hunt would let "all the good candidates" go other places before we invited anyone to interview. Wasn't Pioli supposed to be gone already?

Hell, in fact, according to your thread starter posted only 4 days ago:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6433

We were going to be "waiting weeks" before we get a new GM. Your gullibility is just REALLY freakin funny. I guess when you're "predicting" every possible outcome, it assures you'll be right at least once.

Don't get me wrong though. I love that you believe everything you read and see on TV. It's always good for a chuckle.

Idiot all i was doing is showing people the links...i never once said i believe all of the links there Einstein....never once in my posts did i say i believe all the stuff i post..i posted it to keep people informed douche...your man is going to cleveland or staying in baltimore...sorry to say but it's true...oh btw you said espn was a credible source so yeah you can't say it's not legit..you said it yourself about espn
    Last edited by Chiefstillidie; 01-08-2009 at 11:31 PM.

Idiot all i was doing is showing people the links...i never once said i believe all of the links there Einstein....never once in my posts did i say i believe all the stuff i post..i posted it to keep people informed douche...your man is going to cleveland or staying in baltimore...sorry to say but it's true
    Taliking to this guy makes my head hurt

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

and your man is cuddling with you right now

lmao...wow you really are lame at comebacks dude There ain't no man around me...But for you i can't say the same...someone with the name BIG DADDY sounds to me more like someone that would love boys! Nice try...btw herm sucks...sure you like him to!

Idiot all i was doing is showing people the links...i never once said i believe all of the links there Einstein....never once in my posts did i say i believe all the stuff i post..i posted it to keep people informed douche...your man is going to cleveland or staying in baltimore...sorry to say but it's true...oh btw you said espn was a credible source so yeah you can't say it's not legit..you said it yourself about espn
    I love all these personal attacks.

ESPN is a credible source. However, that story wasn't run on ESPN. That was a link to a KC article.

Taliking to this guy makes my head hurt
    This isn't really talking though. This is more laughing than talking... at least on my end. Homeboy is getting all excited over nothing and I can't stop while I read this stuff. I love how his proof of football I.Q. is being a "die hard fan since 3." That's the funniest thing I've read in a REALLY long time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast