Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

Default If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

So, if Pioli is the new GM, will he or won't he keep Herm Edwards? What do you think?

Herm will be done.

Unknown- I don't know enough about Piloi to be able to answer with any certainty.

Luckily, it's not up to me.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    IS Piloi the new GM?
    Not yet.
    http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_ho...dia?id=2784506

Yeah, I spotted the other threads right after answering that. My bad.

edwards will be gone..he wants to bring in his own coaching staff..so the rest of herm the germs coaching staff will be gone as well..bout damn time

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    So, if Pioli is the new GM, will he or won't he keep Herm Edwards? What do you think?
    If we get Pioli, we will be getting Kirk Ferentz or Josh McDaniels as our head coach. This guy will Fu** us. Thats why I dont want him

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    If we get Pioli, we will be getting Kirk Ferentz or Josh McDaniels as our head coach. This guy will Fu** us. Thats why I dont want him
    Ferentz isnt leaving Iowa...his son plays on the team and he said he doesnt want to leave while his son is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Ferentz isnt leaving Iowa...his son plays on the team and he said he doesnt want to leave while his son is still there.

yeah but jerhart you have to remember this cat thinks he knows everything and no one elses opinion counts...no use getting into this with this guy...he might call you a noob..it's his greatest comeback! not to mention the fact he loves herm

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Kirk Ferentz had an oppurtunity to say that on the radio yesterday and he did not. Instead he said that he is always looking at the next hurdle in life, like everybody else should be doing.

Obviously not verbatum, but something like that. I've tried to find this so called Ferentz staying in Iowa story and their is not one anywhere. I hope your right, but Im scared your wrong. Ive heard from more than a few people from cleveland say that the Browns didnt hire Pioli for that very reason.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast