Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

Default If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

So, if Pioli is the new GM, will he or won't he keep Herm Edwards? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I love all these personal attacks.

ESPN is a credible source. However, that story wasn't run on ESPN. That was a link to a KC article.

yeah from espn there genius

This isn't really talking though. This is more laughing than talking... at least on my end. Homeboy is getting all excited over nothing and I can't stop while I read this stuff. I love how his proof of football I.Q. is being a "die hard fan since 3." That's the funniest thing I've read in a REALLY long time.
    Thanks ...and like i said before...anyone who supports herm edwards had no football IQ...and there was a person that agreed with me!

I love all these personal attacks.

ESPN is a credible source. However, that story wasn't run on ESPN. That was a link to a KC article.

This isn't really talking though. This is more laughing than talking... at least on my end. Homeboy is getting all excited over nothing and I can't stop while I read this stuff. I love how his proof of football I.Q. is being a "die hard fan since 3." That's the funniest thing I've read in a REALLY long time.

atleast he finally learned how to use the quote system

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    atleast he finally learned how to use the quote system

Wow another lame brain 4th grade comeback! lol..keep them coming BIG DADDY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    Thanks ...and like i said before...anyone who supports herm edwards had no football IQ...and there was a person that agreed with me!
    ... a person, huh? I wonder if Tek would agree with anything I said about you...

... a person, huh? I wonder if Tek would agree with anything I said about you...
    Maybe just a few. OK..... all

Whats funny is that everytime you ask me something, I back myself up with facts, stats, or reasoning. Your only response this entire night is either "Herm sucks" or your an idiot.'

Whats funny is that everytime you ask me something, I back myself up with facts, stats, or reasoning. Your only response this entire night is either "Herm sucks" or your an idiot.'
    YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! You don't know me!!!!

Facts huh..lol....you mean like you actually thinking herm edwards is gonna be around next year...lmao...and once again herm edwards sucks...6 wins in 2 years...you should be proud! lmao you have no facts or anything..just a bunch of jibberish that i love going back and forth about you with.

i already know your an idiot...and i don't wanna know you...exp a guy from texas!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast