Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

Default If Pioli is in, Is Herm out?

So, if Pioli is the new GM, will he or won't he keep Herm Edwards? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    i already know your an idiot...and i don't wanna know you...exp a guy from texas!

(Insert sig here)

Way to kill the thread... Just relax little girls. You're all equally pretty and smart and you can all have a pony.

Maybe Clark is reluctant to hire him because Pioli already has his heart set on canning Herm. Clark has openly expressed that he likes Herm and would want him to get a fair shake, at the least. If Pioli seems like he already has his mind made up before even talking with Herm, that may not be sitting well with Clark.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Way to kill the thread... Just relax little girls. You're all equally pretty and smart and you can all have a pony.

Maybe Clark is reluctant to hire him because Pioli already has his heart set on canning Herm. Clark has openly expressed that he likes Herm and would want him to get a fair shake, at the least. If Pioli seems like he already has his mind made up before even talking with Herm, that may not be sitting well with Clark.
    Settle it over some cosmos and a pillow fight!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

i already know your an idiot...and i don't wanna know you...exp a guy from texas!
    Them are fighting words! People are just jealous that they can't all live in the best state in the nation.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Them are fighting words! People are just jealous that they can't all live in the best state in the nation.
    sorry that didn't refer to you just the person i was chatting withon here last night.

You all totally amused me. You are just like babies fighting over a toy

About that Ferentz(sp?)guy. There is telephones, television, etc so he has no reason to stay in Iowa. Ferentz just didnt want to HC for KC chiefs.

The Cowboys old HC who used to do the halftime show, while he was still HC for CB's his son was going to Missouri Southern in Joplin, Missouri.

Like duh.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Too everyone thinking there is something interesting in this thread:

Move along, there is nothing to see here!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

no genius....I saw it on espn that he has an interview come sunday and they announced that he will be the favorite as the new GM on nfl network....magini even said he wants him as the GM there boy genius! He got blocked by the ravens to speak with the browns until after the playoff game...
    Idiot all i was doing is showing people the links...i never once said i believe all of the links there Einstein....never once in my posts did i say i believe all the stuff i post..i posted it to keep people informed douche...your man is going to cleveland or staying in baltimore...sorry to say but it's true...oh btw you said espn was a credible source so yeah you can't say it's not legit..you said it yourself about espn
    lmao...wow you really are lame at comebacks dude There ain't no man around me...But for you i can't say the same...someone with the name BIG DADDY sounds to me more like someone that would love boys! Nice try...btw herm sucks...sure you like him to!
    Thanks ...and like i said before...anyone who supports herm edwards had no football IQ...and there was a person that agreed with me!
    Wow another lame brain 4th grade comeback! lol..keep them coming BIG DADDY!!
    Facts huh..lol....you mean like you actually thinking herm edwards is gonna be around next year...lmao...and once again herm edwards sucks...6 wins in 2 years...you should be proud! lmao you have no facts or anything..just a bunch of jibberish that i love going back and forth about you with.
    OK, I just found these posts. Does anyone else see anything wrong with them? Every one of them break the rules of the board. If you run into posts like these, please report them to me or another mod.

This kind of crap will not be tolrated, I don't care who it is.

Chiefstillidie, you are done. Go somewhere else and grow up.

Best news since CP quit!!!
    The next game is the most important one of the season !!

Quote Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
    Best news since CP quit!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast