Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dungy's Down

Default Dungy's Down

Dungy just quit. Maybe he can spend some time with his idiot friend and help him figure out how to win a game.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Dungy just quit. Maybe he can spend some time with his idiot friend and help him figure out how to win a game.
    If he going to that, he'd better hurry. We're T-minus a couple days until Pioli's here and Herm is canned.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    If he going to that, he'd better hurry. We're T-minus a couple days until Pioli's here and Herm is canned.
    Well, I didn't say win a game here!

As much as I dislike the Colts, I hope Dungy has a great post-football career with his community work. Good coach, good player, good person.

I just wanted to kill the rumors before they start...Dungy will not be the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs and Herm Edwards will not be moving down to defensive coordinator to make room for his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I just wanted to kill the rumors before they start...Dungy will not be the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs and Herm Edwards will not be moving down to defensive coordinator to make room for his friend.

Uhh... I don't think anyone ever conceived of that. And how are you in particular responsible for squashing that rumor before it starts?

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post

They look so much alike it would be hard to tell the difference~

Did you here that Dungy is flying to KC tomorrow?

Default Newest Rumor!!!!

I heard from some very reliable sources (the crazy homeless man that yells at cars around the corner) that Clark Hunt is going to announce tonight that he has signed Tony Dungy to be the new GM AND Head Coach. They have already worked out a deal with the Colts to trade Ingle Martin for Manning straight up. Oh, and Dwight Freeney is coming over too. Just thought I would let everyone know so you can plan the celebrations tonight.

In case you couldnt tell:

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I heard from some very reliable sources (the crazy homeless man that yells at cars around the corner) that Clark Hunt is going to announce tonight that he has signed Tony Dungy to be the new GM AND Head Coach. They have already worked out a deal with the Colts to trade Ingle Martin for Manning straight up. Oh, and Dwight Freeney is coming over too. Just thought I would let everyone know so you can plan the celebrations tonight.

In case you couldnt tell:
    STAY AWAY FROM MY SOURCES!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast